Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 12 november 2015

I'm weird and I like it💯

Hey guys...I always see these people who are super uncomfortable about anything that's making them special that's just sooo crazy...

You weren't taught properly by our parents..at least most of us didn't..so we never really knew about that filter that we all need when it comes to other people's opinions!

Minorities claim that racism is preventing them to be what they want to be..now don't get me wrong here...

Racism exists..absolutely,but u can't change others u can only change yourself....

...so instead of analyzing weather somebody is a racist or not,try to think how much of his opinion would you like to influence your life?!

A lot of gay people are  weird in some way...not because the like to fuck same gender people,but because everyone were treating them as weird,sick or simply fucked up...for whole their lifes!

Stupidly a looooooot of people actually start believing their haters and start perceiving themselves as less!

And there we go....that's how you create shootings in school,violence on streets,sociopaths and all those who are  fucked up for life:(

Well all ov you who actually think you're all alone...here's a news for you!

Most of the people in this world went through some sort of rejection!!!

You think that just because you're gay everybody hates you...I'm not gay...I thought for so long that nobody likes me...

People get rejected you because they're ugly,beautiful,rich poor,educated,dumb,tall short...everybody got their part in taking shit from others...EVERYBODY!

I wanted to hang out with older kids they were avoiding me,wanted to hangout with kids from my little town,nope...I was from suburb...when I wanted to play Metallica in the gym,everyone looked at me as I pulled out my cock,for fuck sake I'm big as house and a guy approached me in the gym telling me I don't belong there and that I should leave...

Everywhere u go there's a rejection...FOR EVERYBODY!!!

So what should I do...should I kill,should I rape,should I hate people,drink,smoke,get high,get a tattoo????what?

The answer is...NOTHING!!!

You shouldn't do shit..

..u should keep living your life with yourself,figuring out how can you improve yourself so you can love even more who u are!!!

...and in the meanwhile...you won't believe how many people will start loving you❤️

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar