Instagram
Instagram

fredag 30 januari 2015

You Gonna Love This Sh...t🙏

Hi...hello..fuck you..love you😘
Whazz up..people,how's life treating you..I hope u're all good:)))



As I wrote in the title..you gonna love it...i was about to write about the Adagio but today this came up:)

Now to tell you wht happen today,i need to start from the last winter...like a year ago...I was probably writing about it at that time,but luckily for me nobody reads this anyway:))))

I was at the gym(last winter),just doing my shit,looking sexy as always:)))..when this guy came up!

He was like,i see u're a bodybuilder and it's all good but I don't understand why u workout here..this is like more fitness gym and just normal people gym...

I went..well it's close to where i work and,blah,blah...

Then he went..yeah,but usually when guys like u show up in places like this,they want to show thm selfs off to normal people to feel big or to the girls to impress them..

I was like...well,I really don't have the need to show myself to nobody,and i'm married so...girls are also not my goal..so i'm prettty much here cuzz i like it.

So he went..well I still think it should be separated...but...u seem like a nice guy ..blah,blah..

Okay...so he obviously had a thing with bodybuilders..didn't like thm or whatever and he wanted to provoke me but I guess it didn't work:)))

Today same gym (sats medborgarplatsen),same guy entered almost at the very same time when I did..but in the beginning I didn't reckognized him...he dropped some weight and cut off some hair ..

Went to a locker room and he aproached me...

Hello he said...it was long time..i said yeah...he:u still haven't grown over this gym..me:no,I guess i'm not tht big...silence...

He went bk to his locker...waited for like ten seconds and then boom...out of the blue:))))

He aproached me again and said: YOU KNOW..I JUST WANNA MAKE MYSELF CLEAR...YOU ARE A BODYBUILDER AND THIS IS A FITNESS GYM...SO ME AND MY FRIENDS DON'T APPRECIATE U COMING TO THIS GYM...THIS IS A CLEAN GYM,AND U'R NOT WELCOME HERE...i just wanted to tell you that,so you know.

I said...ok,I understand...and just continued preparing myself for my workout...

Did my workout...went up to the reception,asked for a menager..and thankfully it was this really nice girl that was shocked by my story...I just said that,I really just don't want him talking to me again...

How cool I am,huh:))) I'm so proud tht I haven't handed this the..."old Andrija way..cuz that way..would be extremely ugly and bloody way...but...I've menaged to keep my shit together and not reacting,responding or anything else directly to him....but I did it in a more civilized way...I'm so proud of myself for tht:)))

Beside that,I'm also super greatful to the staff at my gym,for treating me equaly as anybody else...cuzz I know tgt sometimes it's hard to do that with people tht look like me...so thank you,i fuckin love you:)))

I've always wandered...when a guy plays tennis better than you,u consider yourself a less of a tennis player than him...when someone plays basketball better than you u consider yourself a worse basketball player than that person...but only when somebody is bigger than you...you consider yourself a less of a man that him...why????

Have a great weekend people❤️

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar