Instagram
Instagram

måndag 26 januari 2015

The most horrible species by far...

Yo..wazz up!!!!

Hey you...out there..I've missed ya...well.. I've missed my writing so therefore...u too...in a way:)))


Today I'd like to tell you about a story of this person I've met recently.

..now in order to make sure that person is safe I won't be writing the name or even gender..

Free speech???...well maybe sometime in the future but now...je suis charlie:(

This person came to sweden recently,still in a process of integrating in the system like..status,id-card and stuff..

We were writing eachother a fb messages,joking and stuff and it seemed as a well educated person..

Since it comes from a underdeveloped country my first thought was tht the reason why this pers. is in sweden is simply a better life...

But then I found out that it's a bisexual and then I realized the real reason...almost...

Since people in that country are not very tolerant when it comes to tht subject...it was a secretsy 24/7

Luckily my friend used to do alot of traveling so it was possible for having a partner..at the time...I think it was also a public version of a straight relationship involved so nobody could suspect...

But..since gay people have sometimes a gay-behaviour or gay-movements or I don't know...the people over there suspected so they've started with listening my friend's private phone records..social media...everything...

When they found out about my friend's SECRET..they've made an ambush and beat up him/her with using rifles so hard that my friend ended up with a severely injured body...a couple of broken bones,broken teeth,jaw..and a promise that the next time it's going to be a bullet through the head...horrible..

Luckily her/his influential family was the reason why they haven't kill my friend right there...but..it was definitely the first and the last warning before a certain death...

My friend packed the basics took all the money..and ran away from her/his own country..own people and most saddest part...own family...

Now my friend started to do some work realated to the education here in sweden...still very sad cuz missing the family and still dreaming of the day they'll all meet again...

By any standards...this is so very wrong and no person should go through anything similar to this..but this kinda things are going on every single day around the globe...

Nobody can use ANY tradition,belief or religion to justify any of these actions..


We need to stop this..we can do better that this...this is wrong...

Sometimes we call primitive people animals...but animals r so much more than this...

Have a productive week❤️




Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar