Instagram
Instagram

måndag 12 januari 2015

Something normal for a change....

Threesome...that's today's topic:))) wht..that's normal...shut up😜

Now...from what i understand...threesome can be very awesome way to spice up your sex life,but if you're not careful it can also destroy your relationship...

From where i see things a threesome should never be planned with someone you know like six months or something cuz for this stuff you really need that pure trust otherwise it's a disaster...

Now i think i trust my wife quite enough tht I could be relaxed about it but I don't really know if she trust me..and what's even more important i don't know if i trust ME:)))

What i'm trying to say is that...i'm very emotional when it comes to sex...I figured that out way before i got married..I'm simply not tht type of a person tht can only lay in a bed with anybody...it gotta be a bit more than that...

Now i'm not saying I need to date a girl for a month in order to fuck her but i need some sort of chemistry between two of us otherwise I literally wouldn't get hard...

So i remember everytime i was having a meaningless sex..I felt like calling the girl a day or a couple of days after...

Not that i was madly in love or anything but to me...ot was a certain bond created after that sex...

And i know I sound like a little bitch right now cuz usually men are the ones who r supposed to necer call a girl after sex...but sorry tht's not how I roll...

So with tht thing about me...comes the question..what kind of profile of a girl should i be looking for...

Well definitely not a dear person!

I know it's sounds weird but yes...tge only diferences between friend and a lover is sex...sorry,and since i'm not made out of stone a friend is already a great person..cuz she gotta be in order to be my friend and then..my wife and i fuck her and what happens after???

I start feeling romantic emotions towards her and that's something i don't want that...

Now don't get me wrong i know that I wouldn't be feeling any less love towards my wife,tht part i'm sure of but i don't even want to love any other person in that way cuz it would be so confusing and probably hurtful in the end...

The other down side of it are ofc sexually transmitted diseases...cuz if it's not a dear person it gotta be some random person from the club or a prostitute...and then..I would have to wear a condom and now licking,kissing or any other nice stuff so tht's a bummer:(((

Yes,i know what u're thinking ..all i talk is a girls in threesome right...well not really....I always said to my wife tht if I agree on threesome woth a girl first i have to be sure tgt i'm ready for a threesome with a guy otherwise it would be quite taliban-ish and i'm not tht guy😊

And when it comes to a guy I always said i would like him yo be not muscular like me..cuz i don't know...tht's kinda gay😂😂😂😂 but seriously he needs to be smaller than me but body wise...cock..he can have as big as he wants as long as it's fine by my wifey😬😬😬

But when i used to have this girlfriend she was quite hot,extremely fuckable and ofc i said I would never have a threesome wth her,since i loved her already as a person but...out of pure idiocy i asked them to start touching eachother...no nudity...just grabbing asses and boobs...ok...my wife was nacked and my friend was in her thongs at her most nacked moment..so you can imagine wht was going out in my head at that moment😈

It was wild i can tell you tht much...but something crossed my mind tht can be a quite good idea...the way we could include a third girl in our sex life tht no one gets hurt is that my wife and that other girl get it on with eachother and i just observe the whole thing...ok maybe I could jave a camera on me to capture tht beautiful moment...but no jerking off or anything..tht would be sick:))))

So there we go...a final solution for a good way to have a threesome...so to speak without any regrets afterwards....

And who knows...from tht event we can see how we felth and stuff and whether we wanna take a next step and do something even nastier😬😬😬

Have a great week lovies😂😂😂

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar