Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 14 januari 2015

Five reasons being rich can make you a bad person

Hello everyone...what's up!!!!

I've just watched this video on YouTube with the exact title as mine today...it's this awesome YouTube channel called stuff they don't want you to know...and it's about...well you can see what is it about...

Well as always...I disagree😬

Not necessarily disagree but I definitely look at the certain things diferently..

Ok...first reason was...rich people gine less money for a charity than poor...

I totally agree with this but...does this make you a bad person???

Well...if it does...i'm a bad person...sorry..but i like to change the rules ov the game,not to play along with something I disagree with...in another world...giving some change to a homeless person won't change anything in his life accept maybe being able to buy a sandwich or...most likely some alchohol...yeah,i'm being judgemental right...yes...I'm making this things up...they r never alchoholics and junkies..

The only thing you change here is how you feel that day..and you know that...

U care mothafuka...bring him home...give him a place to stay accept him as a family...save his life...come on you fuck...

Oooooh...but you care a bit but not THAT MUCH...right...trust me...you who give and me who doesn't...are the exact same shit!

Second...with more money you get more greedy!!!

Well...compared to my life in serbia now i'n like rich-ish...I mean here in sweden i don't have shit...i live one step from being a trailer trash...but still...over there I didn't have any chance to have my own appartment,or to have a vacation..or even to have enough food...so...yes...

Ok,did I got greedier...i don't think so..cuz i was a cheap bastard even before😬😬😬 

I simply don't like to pay something for others that can reduce my standards of living...and yes sure..i can help if something serious happens but to buy you dinners and clothes just to look generous...no..fuck that...

I never buy birthday presents,cuz as i said..i don't like to play along with some stupidity just because everybody's doing it...

But...FYI i HATE presents...i even had to have a serious talk...with a couple of dear people are that every now and then...used to but me shit..,

Fuck tht...i don't buy...and i don't take...and sure my wife buys me a present in fact..we agree on how much money it can cost..and then i look for the stuff I need and if it's more i'll add some money on top of it...

I don't like to feel bad for wanting something expensive and i sure don't want any shitty gifts..so...don't fool yourself you're richer thn u r...it's pathetic!

Third...more cash makes you more of a cheater...

Steroids makes you become an agressive asshole...no...they give you power that u can use in many ways but..which way you choose explains pretty much who you are and who you were before thm...

Same shit with money...if you start cheating with having more money it just tells you u were never a faithful person to begin with...and money alone didn't made you anything you're not...it just made you free to think and to do what u always wanted...

Fourth...money makes you less satisfied...

Like a poor person will be happy with extra 50 bucks and rich guy won't be happy even with an extra million...well...again...money can't make you something you're not...so,if you haven't worked on your inner feeling of happiness,no money will help you..and you'll keep asking yourself...what the fuck I need to buy in order to just a bit happy...

Well,you can't buy that shit...it's a skill u need to learn and develop otherwise you're fucked!!!!!

And fifth...more cash make you feel less compationat for others around you...

Well...this one is a bingo...yes...absolutely it does...but I wouldn't say simply more money makes you tht way...but monetary system in it's core is based on greed...

In the money world...greed is good...greed works...(the movie Wall Street)...cuzz if you get too soft and caring for others..you're fucked...so yes,more money makes you more aware of the predator society we live in and as soon as you enter the system...you change...forever...

Have a nice day❤️




Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar