Instagram
Instagram

söndag 9 november 2014

Treat others the way you wanna be treated

UHey you all...good day,good evening...whazz up...i missed my writting but ok,i'm bk...

The reason why i called this article the way i did is because i realized one thing...

Treating others the way you would like to be treated is...wel...bullshit:(((

I always thought that it's quite simple with tht...and at first it's very logical way of thinking...but there's a flip side to tht shit...

The thing is tht i like to be treated as honestly as possible...so what ever tge fuck crosses through your mind just fucking tell me...no sugar coating,no second thoughts...just shoot...

What i realized is..that almost nobody wants to be treated like tht😳

Tht's why we keep seeing an hearing people sucking each others dick every fuckin day...

If you got yourself a jacket...they all say..oh it's nice,it's nice...regardless whether it's realy nice...never mind...you don't want that person to feel bad right...
Well in my book,tht's fuckin sick...

Especialy when we talkin' about friends...friends are there to tell you shit  straight out cuzz they love you and want alm the best for you...and if it's a real friend u shouldn' have to ask yourself whether he or she said tht just to hurt you or they realy mean it...cuzz they are your friends gor fuck sake...why the fuck would they hurt you...they love you...or...

Well if you have friends for which u know are jealous of you or something like that...that explains alot about you...

Tht means only one thing...you have this high quality people,that are honest,strong,righteous people...and u my dear friend are totaly oposite...

Tht means tht you choose to live in a lie cuzz you are little cunt who can't handle tge truth or even life for tht matter...yiou are just sad case tht's all...

Well...anyways...treating others the way i want to be treated took away a realy dear person from my life,a person that for a short period if time made me think that...she wants tht raw truth and nothing more...a person that gave me back hope and belive that love can happen in literaly any and every period of life between two souls wandering trought their lifes...

I treated her as equal,i treated her as adoult,i treated her the way i want to be treated...and now...she's gone...

I still love her so fuckin much,i still miss her like crazy every day...but i still reject to go after her cuz i still...in my own nutshell world...think i didn't do nothing wrong exept if being honest is somehow at some point became wrong...
Thank you for reading this😕


"Corks off, it's on
The party's just begun
I promise this
Drink is my last one
I know I fucked up again
'Cause I lost my only friend
God forgive my sins

Don't leave me, I
Oh, I'd hate myself until I die

My heart would break without you
Might not awake without you
Been hurting low from living high for so long
I'm sorry, and I love you
Stay with me, "Bell Bottom Blue"
I'll keep on searching for an answer 'cause I need you more than dope"


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar