Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 25 november 2014

Oh c'mon man gay is ok,but you're pushin' it

Heya you all...hope you're holding strong..well at least the way i am😜

Now some of you may know i'm totaly pro gay rights..they should have every single right as a straight person period!



And some of you may also know that alooooot of gay men like the way i look and stuff...and you know wht...it's fine...as lomg as they don't get like super rude or anything i'm cool...

Now when men contact me at my facebook inbox there are usualy two reasons for tht...whether they need an advice bout bodybuilding or they wanna fuck me....

And you know wht..i'm cool wth that too as i said...as long as they don't get disgusting...

So there was this guy a couple days ago adding me on fb and ofc as always i accept everyone so he became my fb friend...

As soon as you know he starts writing me stuff in my inbox...

Ok,cool he was like...hey,whazz up,how you doing...is everything cool..and shit...so i tried to answer everytime and giving him a questions too...such as...i'm good and you...

So he starts talking a bit about exercising...saying how he needs to put on some weight...he claimed he's too skinny...

Told me he works at the radio and he is a masseur...i was like ok...this guy wants my arsholen...

Yeah i'm judgemental again right...well fuck you...i kinda been there done tht ...so i created my gaydar...so fuck off😎

So i got a bit sick of tht endless chit chat
So i went straight to the point...

I was like yeah,awesome man...but i gitta ask you r u gay?

He sort of got offended...like it's to personal question...i was like...firstly...you came to me...in my inbox...tht's personal to begin wth...second you're bori g me to death with this bullshit chat that's going nowhere...snd when i want to ask you a first real question you start gettin your period on me...fuck tht...This is how i talk ...you find it offensive ...get mad...block me...hehe...you wouldn' be the first😂

Still i kinda wanted to explain myself....i went like listen...i like to get personal otherwise it gets boring...but my question is not like so much out of a line...cuzz sexuality is like 80% of who we are...it defines us...and the way we get to know eachother is tht..sorry!!!

Ok,after a while he said...yeah,i'm gay...i was like ok...and since he told me he's from serbia i automaticaly asked him,how you doing with that thing over there...cuzz i know that  it can be realy rough...

He was like o try not to see all the primitive people,just look through thm...i was like,ok..sounds good defence mechanism...

So we start to talk just a bit more ...and there he goes....

Do you like to be massaged👌

Ok...now i realized we need to have the talk...so i said...listen...

I realy like that gays enjoy all the rights that all people have...i want you to be happy and stuff...but...when it comes to me personaly...i don't even like to shake hands with men.....i mean let's face it...that guy,with tht hand at some point tht day have touched his filthy dick...and tha gal...hehe...you see my point:)))))

I hate men so much that my first fantasy since i know was for me to be only man on earth😎

So before you suggest me a nice oily relax massage know that i'd rather be touch by a girls hitting me with a sledgehammers than by a guy in most gentle way possible...

And that's something i know very well about myself...

So we can be friends and all but i'm married..to a woman...with tha pussy...so...you know:))))

And the guy gets fuckin mad...he goes like...fuck you,i never wanted to massage you...but now i don't even wanna talk to you you fuck...i'm blockin' you so i you don't have your reputation ruined by my being your friend...

I was like...wow...sorry if you feel tht way but okay...i understand...

Now where dod i go wrong...he fuckin' told me he's gay...so sorry for assuming tht you would like to fuck me or something....

I invite gals for a coffee i tell them strsight out...hey is it okay wth u if we just have a friendly conversation cuzz i'm kinda married and her puss is the only one i fuck so...ha????



I'm not saying tht cuz i'm thinking i'm irresistible or shit...i just want to play clean from the begining...how's that wrong????

Well never the less...one more person blocked me...so who knows...i just might be an asshole...hmmmm
...later😕


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar