Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 12 november 2014

Not that i'm braggin' it's just...oh c'mon who am i kidding..i'm braggin' :)))

Hey ya all...what is up with ya all...
First...i'd like to say thank you to my motherland for a great respond,of course to my favorite country sweden,but also to poland and ukraine...don' have a clue how people from there found this but...never the less..tnx..also,usa,germany russia,china...🙏🙏🙏

Well...it's been a while since i haven't write bout my shitty childhood and my everyday struggle at tht time...and it's kinda sad i a way but that again...who give a fuck...it's gone...i'm still here,stronger and happier thn ever so...#lovelife is one of my favorite hashtags❤️

Still there was a time whn i didn't even had money for food and let alone for the gym membership..which cost like 8-10euros but..it was just enough for me not to have 'em...

I used to train at this guy's garadge tht was rearranged into a gym...or at least we called it a gym...it was a mess...everything was hand made,totaly insecured,cold as fuck,with a rusty bars and isted of those counter weights on a lat machine..we were using some old car gears and parts of an engine...

It sounds bizarre i know but we still trained,we still had fun and what's most important we still grew...

In that gym...i did my very first 200kg squats...for me...it was epic...

Years passed by and that gym kinda start  having more and more of a real gym looks..i changed the gym cuzz i start working as a personal trainer in another gym in town but it was always fun coming bk in my old hood and check out shit:))))

Well today i got this pic a detail from that guy and his gym...it's a poster of me...they asked from me a few pics so they made a poster and put it on the wall...who knew...

From a poor schmuck with nothing but love for iron i got to be the person that make my people proud...

I might be a bit pathetic but it feel awesome...and i'm so greatful fir everything...

I'm greatful tht i had the oportunity to train,i'm also greatfull to the guy who's the owner cuz he knew my finansial situation and he used to charge me a half a price...which to me was everything at the time...and i'm also greatful cuz these people rember me of something good and not something bad and evil...I'm so greatful...thank you so fuckin' much everybody...peace out✌️đŸ’Ș🙏❤️


It says OUR ANDRIJA SANDOR☺️☺️☺️



Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar