Instagram
Instagram

lördag 22 november 2014

The one who gets easily offended...IS JUST A CUNT😂

The Hey ya all...what you still don't hate me...oh crap...i guess i'm not doin' such a good job after all😬

You read this shot i write,and think...oh he's so rude,he's so black or white,he's so judgemental and stuff...and you know what...i am...

But i don't think tht i'm being evil by tht...i'm just honest,that's all...and one thing i don't like is what i call it a buss station talk..

You know those convinient talk tht you can easily have with a stranger at the buss station..they are easy,inoffensive,mild(lagom)...and boring as shit..sorry...life is too short for that crap...

If i say tht men who like narrow hips on gals are gay...what that means????

That i want those men to feel bad about themselfs or those girls with narrow hips...tht they should feel bad....

Well if you do...it means tht you're fuckin insecure little shit,not that i'm evil or anything...cuzz how you feel describes you not me...

My wife have a "bit" junk in the trunk but i know so many gals that are way more curvier than my wife...and what should i do leave my wife and go to thm,or feel bad about it...or try to get in denial and keep telling myself tht....my wife is the best looking women in the world....

Well if you do or feel any of this stuff you should search for a proffesional help you retard!!!

You just make piece with it...it's okay not to be the prettiest in the world,it's okay to be ridiculous and weare stupid clothes or items if you're okay with it...

If that's not stupid or ridiculous for u fine...but don't expect me to suck your insecure little dick by saying...oh it's nice but maybe not my style...fuck tht...

A few days ago,on this fb page bodybuilding related they've posted a picture of steve reeves and for u who don't know who tgt is...it's a bodybuilder from way before when they actualy looked as humans...


And as you also may notice,he was also very beautiful man like in his face...so i've put a comment..something like..why nowadays bodybuilders never have such beautiful faces???

I got respond from a dude i've never met in my life..like five seconds later...

ANDRIJA...IF YOU WERE JUST A BIT SMARTER,PEOPLE COULD CALL YOU A DONKEY😂😂😂

I mean...he could be more humble by writing something more..but you know what...fuck that...eventho I cried my fuckin eyes out🙏🙏🙏

Thank you...for being spontaneous,thank you for not giving a fuck who i am,how i look and how i'm gonna feel after you tell me i'm a moron...i fuckin thank you for that.

Ok...since he wasn't a bit humble i gave him a piece of me jyst to level shit up....but hey...no hard feelings,no bad blood just a guy to a guy talk that's all...and a reeeealy awesome laugh...how precious is that these days huh😉

So,today's point is pull the stick out of your ass and start being a little less boring you little bitch...and don't get so fuckin personal one now ok...cuzz the one who gets  easily offended...

IS JUST A CUNT😛😛😛😛😛!!!!!

Love ya...aaaahahaha😘😘😘



Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar