Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 29 oktober 2014

Being honest is an inusult???

Heya everybodey...whazz up!!!! Well i just got my breakfast,and now i'm having a cup of good ol turkish coffee in bed...probably one of my favorite moments in a day...

After that i'm on my way to do my one hour power walk cardio...then food again,then i hit tha gym,from there directly to work..and as soon as i get home i'll do one more hour of cardio on my bicycle...

Everybody ask me...r u preparing for some competition...i'm like...no...just do it for fun😬

And it's true...i don' need any competition but the one in my head..period!

Ok,so couple of weeks ago..my mother in law,my wifey and i were sitting in our favorite coffee shop...takin' it easy after some shoping or whtever...

And there's this guy approaching our table...and it turns out he's my wife's ex colleague and as soon as they hugg,he told us...that he have rocognized us cuzz he spotted the biggest biceps he ever saw...i was like...ok,i guess you haven't seen a realy big biceps then...you know,just putting myself to the ground...

And once you know he start talkin' about steroids with me...

Ok,i said my stand on those,told him i don't think you should use them just to be big and cool or whatever but maybe if you plan to compete on some high level where it's impossible to even appear without them than ok,i understand..but in the end of a day...it's individual choice..so...yeah...

And he start agreeing wth me about the part that everybody should make their own choices...


I was like,absolutely..it's just that i find it sad when some kids approach me with those stories...hey i'm taking 500 mils of deca,i take a gram of testo...and they look like shit...like they never lifted a weight in their fuckin lifes...

He still kept repeating...everyone should do what they think it's best of them...

Again i said yeah man but you asked me for an opinion and i gave you mine...and he was like...yeah,sure...

He left and i start laughing cuzz all the situation was a bit odd but...fuck it...

And then when he was out..my wife was like...you fuckin moron...you just told him that he's a sad case...he's one of thise kids who r taking stuff and look like they don't even lift...couldn' you see that...

Well...i was like...fuck i didn' see it...the guy looks like he's on a fuckin chemotherapy or something...extremly thing guy...with no traces of some big muscles..but...again i proved myself a point...steroids won' make you something you're not...

They won't make you eat 6-8 times a day and first cook all that food by your self ,they won't make you train like crazy several times a day a and dedicate 80% of your life to the sport... 

Cuz you need to be born for that...

I don't know...ok,you don't have to look like a pro in order to make a point but at least like those physique guys that are not mega huge but sexy and lean and strong...



Right?

I don' know maybe i should just shut up and tell everybody that they are doing a great job...cuzz apperently honesty is hurtful and inconvenient for most people...

They say i'm big...but i know that if a big guy stands beside me...i'd look like his little bitch so untill i get big in the big boys club...i'm just ok...at the best...

Have a nice day everyone!!!


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar