Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 1 oktober 2014

Feel good mood through prayer...it works!!! 🙏🙏🙏

Yeah,yeah...people who know me know tht i don't belive in god but as i talked about it before...you don't need any god in order to pray.. 



What is prayer to begin wth...heavenly father,thank you for...blah,blah...so praying is basicly a moment for meditation un which you think of suff you are greatful for...so...why would you need anybody but you in order to do tht....

I've decided recently to start doing tht but i always forget...well it's a fuckin new thing for me so shut up...and after a while...i remembered...i should do wht god people do...mornings,evenings and before meals...

Now...i eat like 6-7 times a day..i'm still not there yet to have it as a routine prior to each meal but i'm doing my best...

Anyhow...once i started it felt better...easier so to speak...i've noticed tht i listen a music more often...which i didn't do as much...but i also sing...😛

I'm no pavarotti or anything but still...somehow i have bigger amount of positive energy all day long...and it feels awesome:))))

So just before my previous meal...i stoped for a second and gave a quick thought sbout the stuff i'm greatful for...and to name them...i don' t even know where to begin with...

First my health...i'm happy cuz i'm pretty healthy person...not everyone have tht......about my body,and wht i've acomplish wth it...it does make me proud a bit...family,that makes me feel loved even we don't get to meet as often as we should...my great friends who are with me eventho there's a quite a sistance between us...sweden...god,i love this country...it've changed me in most beautiful way...an' i'm so happy for it...stockholm...aaaaa...fuckin beautiful...i mean sweden is good but for me sthlm was a jackpot...it's the coziest city ever!!!

So much more it comes on my mind...being able to train,having this great food...everythig tht i know it is a priviledge that most of us never even think about...but there's a special object that reminds me of the thing in my life i'm most greatful for...

I was crazy about my wife waaaay before we finaly hooked up,but we were friends at the time...so once...we sat in the gym where i used to work as pt,and she was emptying her bag from all the unnecessrry crap...and finaly,she found some smal metal box...asked me do i want it..i said no...why would i want it ...so she threw it away...

She went out...and i don' know why but i took it...

After three or four years we got married...and we still are....and i still have it with me...that same metal box from at least ten years back...i'm carrying it withme everywhere i go...and every time i go to the gym..i touch it..just to remind myself how fortunate i am for having  this amazing person in my life❤️❤️❤️


Thank you!!!

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar