Instagram
Instagram

måndag 27 oktober 2014

The perfect father...

Hey everybodey...how's it hanging:)))
I'm pretty good..train,eat,train,eat...sleep...perfect😀

Me in tha terminator mode👊💪😉


Now first i need to thank to all of you from france and poland for reading this..i still find it realy cool...but also thanks to everyone from wherever u are...🙏

Lately I been getting some realy positive feedback from close prople how good i am,nice,supportive and stuff...and it sure feels nice...

For people who know me it's nothing new about me cooking food,cleaning vacuuming,do laundry and all the house work in general...

beside tht,i'm loyal to my wife...i don't need to go around fucking some sluts to satisfy my sickness...

I also train insane every fuckin day,so i try to look good too...and of course i have above average penis😂😂😂 ok,this last one is bullshit...i'm way over average 😜😜😜

So i'm realy thankful that people around me see tht and appreciate it and give back everything to me too...so it's realy awesome feeling...

But as we can all assume...i wasn't like that all my life...in another words...i was an asshole:))))not that i'm saying tht now i'm an angel but at least i try to get as close as possible...

So basicly what that means is tht somehow at some point in my life I've decided to strive towards better..and i'm realy happy about that fact...cuzz i know tht alot of thm have decided the oposite...

They've decided to keep on lying,cheating and being...well a bad  people...

Now i couldn't remember even if I tried to name all the events that made me make that decision but...i clearly rember one right now and it might be stupid,shallow or whatever but...i'm still happy that it gave me that effect...

It was the movie terminator 2...hehe...i know..it's retarded but...i remember clearly...and fyi this was me at the age of eleven-twelve max...

So the whole movie is good but there's this part where sarah connor watches john,her son playing with arnold...

And then she said:
"
  • Watching John with the machine, it was suddenly so clear. The Terminator would never stop. It would never leave him. It would never hurt him, never shout at him, or get drunk and hit him, or say it was too busy to spend time with him. It would always be there. And it would die to protect him. Of all the would-be fathers who came and went over the years, this thing, this machine was the only one that measured up. In an insane world, it was the sanest choice."

Now this is heavy for me even today...cuzz i was so irritated by the fact tht most people ARE like tht...they don't have time,energy or whatever the fuck they have as an excuse they are simply weak...or at least not strong enough to deal with what life brings...and it pisses me off..

Why would a robot be a better father,a husband,a friend than a man...shouldn't we be better than robots???

Anyways...that was realy a small thing in my childhood but it stuck on to me ever since!

Have an awesome week you all❤️

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar