Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 2 juli 2013

Night report...

Ok guy's...it's been a couple of days now and i could't write with the reason...and the reason...i was shitting...yeah...another story related to shit:)))

No seriously...i was ill...at first i tought that my stomach is responding on higher fiber intake since i've put in some extra salad,broccoli and green beans and after a while my stomach got wild...cramps gases...pain...

I bought that enzyme...wich by the way is quite good...now i see it..but at that time....there was no help...

I went to the gym literaly holding my stomach with my hands...i did legs wich was evem more bizarre and then i even PT-ed my wife...when we were done,the plan was to go somewhere to have a coffee and chill but i said that i have to go home...

So long story short...to late...i know..i shit my eyes out,got maybe a sligthly higher fever but nothing wild and this morning i woke up almost like new...still i didn't want to take a risk of having a mediocre workout wich 4 me is worse than no workout and also health wise...it was better to take another day off..but i had a great morning cardio though and i'm actualy having my second cardio as we speak..well we don't speak but....

So...i keep seeing this people on the instagram,faceboook and other social media,taking pictures and eating a steel cut oats...so i was like....what tge fuck is that...ok,so i google,find out how they look like...it's not like the whole seeds of oats,but more like crushed seeds not instant ones like i usualy eat...so i check out at my grosery store and i found 'em...

I sweden it called havre kross produced by saltå but i'm sure there's more than one brand...

So the way i prepared it is similar as instant oats with one little diference...these are required to stay precooked over night..

So i put like a cup of these in a bowl and added one cup of soy unsweetend milk and two cups of water...since i like my oats sweet i added a sweetener as well same as cinamon and vanila extract...put this in the microwave and brought it to boiling and let it boil for like..a two- three minutes..

Frome here you just take your oatmeal from the microwave and leave it on your kitcjen counter or wherever to rest over the night...

Even now, they are creamy and fine but i'm guessing they gonna be even better torow when they soak in more of the fluid...so i'm looking forward tomorow's breakfast.

So...that's it for this time guys...sleep tight or have a great day depending when are you reading and...i'll give you heads up how did it go with my steel cut oats or irish style oats..

Take care:)))



Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar