Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 24 juli 2013

Heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Hey you motherfuckers...whaz happenin'... Missed me?....yeah...i missed me too:))))
 
No i just talk shit...any hoooo...i'm about to work off my last shift and tomorrow i'm flying with my mommy in law and my beautiful wifey to....CORFUUU:)))

I gotta say i'm excited...even though i said to some friends of mine that i'd rather have my clone made and that orher goes to that vacation and the original me stays here in stockholm in my comfort zone...safe and borring,eating my food,work out at my gym and keep living in my bubble..but i need to fuck that and just try to relax after a long time...and see how that feels for a change...

On that island...we're just gonna try to have fun,maybe some power walk on a beach,and of course swiming...but nothing programed,scheduled...just go with a flow....

Today and yesterday i went to the gym but i tought to take these two like...easy one...smaller weights 15-20 reps and one to two exercises per bodypart...maaan...that hurts like shit...i was heck-squattin' with 150kg 15-18 times..i promise you..it's more painful than with 300...

Yeaterday i was at my old gym workin' out and as always it was nice...the big boss outhere mr.dimman is greek guy...and he was realy glad that we've decided to go to korfu or corfu...because that island was also his choice a few years ago for him and his son and he strongly recomended me that place...so i guess it can't go wrong...

The lady who owns appartment we're gonna live in already aranged a taxi from the airport so we're settled from that side too and i guess it's just one thing left to do...pack our shit and fly our asses to the sunny greece:)))

I got this new camera wich says that is able to take underwater shots...mmmm i don't know about that but any way...i took some pics with it and i'm gonna share a few with you...it's not much...just  some snap shots of my bubble-ish life...

P.S.we have wifi in our apartment so i'll try to check in as often as i can!!!!

Me...playng monkey:))))


Me...same as upper one...a monkey at his prime time:)))


One of my favorite parts of a day...every day after having breakfast i'd have my coffee...wich is basicly just an excuse for takin' a sweetest nap in the world....hehe...love it!!!


A view that my dear wife and me were lookin' at almost every weekend...just beautiful...stockholm's strandvägen...kaffe happy!!!


Of course ny the time we ned to get back home from that coffee place...we're tired as fuck..but it's still good:))

 What....bodybuilders have a small one...well try this...hehe:))





Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar