Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 25 juli 2013

Finaly...corfu....

Hey,hey....you guys...well...here i am...on the flight with my wife and her mom heading to corfu...finaly:)))
 
 I don't know...i guess i got too old..it's just the only thing i feel right now is...i miss sweden...realy...lot of people born in sweden can't wait to get away from there but not me..i've built my beautiful little comfort zone and i wouldn't change it for anything...

What's even worse...the stuardess guy...i don't know how you call a stuardess with a wiener:)) any how this guy i reckognized from my gym in stockholm and ok...he is super nice but he reminded me even more about the big part i'll miss..my gym...

It's true when i said to my friend...i'd like to have me cloned so that other guy goes to have fun and let me stay and do what i do...ok without my job..if possible...fuck....i'm an old farth...that's what i am....:(((

In order to feel as less away from home as possible,i bought all the stuff i eat every day......so my wife and i have payed for three big bags... And in one of them is already my portable grill and rice cooker...this time i actualy haven't brought my pan with me so i'm kinda makin' progress:))).... Buuuut

We got our forth bag from my mom in law...she payed for two even though she knew that she needs only one..i guess she got to know well who her son in low actualy is:)))....

Well in my defence..my wife brought a thousand and one pair of fuckin shoes...i mean....who needs that much shoes....you can't eat them for christ sake..:))

Any way...in the third bag...i have:))))
My instant oats 2x700g
Steel cut oats 2x400g
My coffee creamer 0 fat
Stevia ketchup 2x900g
My low calorie apple sauce 2x300g
My liquid sweetener x5
My sweetener powder only 1 pack
My peanut butter 2x270g
My zero calorie mustard 1pack
My potatoe starch to make my low calorie marmelade
My uncle ben's rice long grain
My fullcorn rice
My grits 1 kg
My vanilla essence
My seasoning..cinnamon,garlic,onion,grill seasoning,curry,white pepper,black pepper my popcorn seasoning...i might miss a few..

That's for there...for the road...i got my hand luggage....but this is for all three of us...thirheen sndwiches made of two kilos of chicken and little less than kilo of tilapia...two bananas,a bit of some kex and five boiled eggs...of course i got 7-8 protein bars just to eliminate any risk:)))

Am i sick:))))

I know but what can i do... I've always been like that...i can not have any fun if i don't have enough good food... Call me crazy....

Ok....be that as it may i'm still getting out of my bubble...to the unknown world of.....vacation...where people have something the call fun and relax time....i don't know....it's hard but i promise i'll try my best so shut up!!!! :))))


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar