Instagram
Instagram

måndag 6 januari 2014

Use positive to remove negative...

It's not nice when we're in a bad mood...sure,no doubt...but it can not rain everyday so we are not in a bad mood and in a bad place in life...we often have something nice going on but we almost never appreciate it fully..we never show as much gratitude happy... as we show rage when it's  something sad!

Why?

Cuzz we take good things for granted..and it's such waste...cuzz over one positive thing...using our gratitude and positivity...we can create ten more great things in our lives!

I know,i know...now you gonna say it's "the secret" i'm talkin' about and a law of attraction...

Yes and no...with having that feeling of satisfaction...yes we can try to maintain that positivity as long as we're able but usualy,we say "oh...i hope now something bad won't happend mow and spoil everything"...

Well this is exactly how he shouldn't think...but rather just...mmmmm,life is good:)))

I was introduced with "the secret" couple of years ago...and this event i'm gonna tell you about happened like almost ten years ago in serbia...

I met my wife maybe more than 15 years ago...as soon as i saw her she was the one...period! Of course,it's not that easy just...you know...go,get her...

...she had a boyfriend..and blah,blah long story short...didn't want anything to do with me accept friendship...wich by the way fucks up a man completely...leaving him feeling totaly asexual..but...it's the way it is...

Anyhow next like...five years we were in contact but never anything more than being friends...

One day she told me she broke up with her boyfriend  and that it's totaly over between two of them...but she had kinda that tone in her voice...like..."and now i'm available"...

And there it was a couple of days later we hooked up...since we were very close before that...you could sort of see that it's not gonna be another meaningless relationship between two of us,nut something quite extraordinary...

As soon as i realized that...i felt such excitement and satisfaction that i was levitating above the ground...it felt great...victorious:)))

Right away...some voice inside of me asked me this question...ok...how you gonna show yourself appreciation and greatfulness..and there it was...answer was just in front of my eyes...

I took a cigarette from the pack,smoked it...put it down,took a pack and threw it in the garbage...i said to my friends...i'm quiting smoking...from this moment...

I tought how better to use that great feeling i had than to improve the quality of my life in such a great way...

I mean..cigarettes are poision we all know that..but for me it was also something that i was never comfortable with...since i was into sport all my life...so quiting that fuckin' drug was one of the best decision in my life...

Use your positivity to remove your negativity...it's nice feeling:)))

Hope this story can help somebody out there!!!



P.S. 
If you find this stuff interesting enough that you would like to be notified about my new articles...feel free to send me a friend request on facebook,i'll be more than happy to accept it....and if you wish to put a comment,good or bad,you can do that on FB or directly on blog by choosing an option "anonymus",cuzz it's easiest way:)))
And...thank you for reading!!!!




Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar