Instagram
Instagram

fredag 3 januari 2014

Goals and demands

I was talking with my friends last night over skype and we were discussing about how much we're closed for new friendships...like...as we grow older it gets harder for us to open up to somebody...

Personaly i have a few friends that i met years ago and i'm like 100% open with them...and one of them said last night that for him,having us is more than enough...

He never needs to question our attentions,cuzz he's certain that we mean no harm for him,that he's relaxed and stuff and that he can not be that way with people that he met like a month ago...

But i think and i said it too...that the whole concept of meeting new people,for me...is quite healthy if nothing else than for your soul...cozz i belive that there are so many great people around that it's a waste not to get closer to some of them.

I also see that internet relationships are actualy keeping us appart in a sense that it becomes more and more difficult for us to be physicaly close to each other or to look a person in the eyes and just have a old fashion chat...i don't know...

How ever..i think that i can can give my all contribution for changing that by try to reach my goal that i've established quite ago...and that is to be 99,9% open to talk about myself with ANYBODY !

When i say about myself i mean about my life,my past,my present...stuff i did that makes me proud and ashame of myself..regrets and ..all.

Cuz i see that in people...i see that people just talk...they never try to have a conversation...and what i mean by that is that they all start talking shit that are...totaly convinient,apropriate...politicaly correct...basicly a talk about how stuff should be...in a perfect world..

Like in most cases as soon as i say to the people that i never drink alhohol...they imediately respond by...i don't drink to..why?

Why can they just say..never???? Fuck that's boring...or something...

There's actualy this guy i met recently,we had a drink together(non alchohol),and when i said o never drink he went like..cool...well i don't drink like so often but i like to have a beer when i meet my friends time to time...what's wrong with that?

When we talk for an hour or so and you never throw a joke abot yourself or say something that's not convetionally accepted as a good thing or anything you hate about yourself....you basicly giving me no space or green light to be honest about my point of view about you or your problems...

In another words...you need to let me know that you're not a fragile-isshues packed-psyho who's gonna get pissed as soon as i dissagree with you about something or burst in to a fuckin tears right after i say something inconvenient about you...

I worked with this gorl before and never realy carred for her...who she is or what's her story...

Once there was a conflict about something and she just snipped...she was yealing,shouting,cursing and telling everything she thinks i'm doing wrong....

I deffended myself,gave her back my arguments but at the same time created a great respect about her and i just start to see her as realy cool person...

After that we got realy closer i hot to know what's goin on in her life..and stuff.

Maybe that's sick in a way but basicly i have to recognoze a person in you in order to see you as one...

Have nice day ya all!

P.S. 
If you find this stuff interesting enough that you would like to be notified about my new articles...feel free to send me a friend request on facebook,i'll be more than happy to accept it....and if you wish to put a comment,good or bad,you can do that on FB or directly on blog by choosing an option "anonymus",cuzz it's easiest way:)))
And...thank you for reading!!!!




Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar