Instagram
Instagram

fredag 17 januari 2014

After a while...

Well...don't know what to say accept i was lazy:))) but..who cares!!!

Now days i'm trying to go down with weight the easiest way possible but still to try to drop as much fat as as i can without massive loss of muscles...

I don't know...for me the indicator that always showed me whether i'm loosing muscles as well was my strenght...

I can feel a bit tired,or under energized but as soon as i realise that i'm loosing significatly a strenght...i know that i need to go up with my calories or have a carb up day or anything that will bring me back to the track.

Of course i do get weaker a bit but that can be out of two hours of cardio i do every day...so i can't realy squat always a loads of weight..but it's ok!

I did fromt squats the other day eight or ten reps with 180kg,don't remember exactly but that's quite enough for me...

Now if i wasn't dieting...i'd probably do one more set with 200-220 just a couple of reps..three at the max..but now...i try to skip that as much as i can!

What i found interesting is that all that talk about loosing muscles easily while you're on diet is kinda bullshit...i don't know maybe that's how it is for me but...i don't know...

When i count my bmr(calorie consumption for just laying in the bed all day and do nothing)and it's 2200kcal per day...i'm 110kg but i mesure as i'm 100kg so i dont count most of my fat but just lean body mass..

So i need 2200kcal per day just to maintain my current lean body mass...

I eat somewhere between 2500-3000kcal every day!

Douring my morning and evening cardio i burn at least 1100,sometimes 1200kcal...i train in the gym for about 70-80 minutes..always heavy,and i work...i'm also always active at home too...

So with all this activities and 3000kcal a day from food i still drop weight like ultra slow...

No realy it's a struggle for every fucking 100g i need to drop...why...somebody..answer please:)))

Maybe the answer issimple asmy wife claims....i'm old...period!!

I don't know...but...i still push as hard as i can and i'm pretty comfortable with my struggle...

I'm not sure whether i'll compete in spring or not,because i'm not applying for anything untill i have everything i need in advance so i get focused only on workout,diet and stuff...

But even though i don't compete i still want to look good so loosing fat is always beneficial;)

Well..it's all good...i do miss a bit my morning jogging and power walkin' but i live in sweden so there's no point to complaine..

So...guys,see ya soon i hope so and if you want us to hang a bit...download this great app called 8 ball pool and sign in by facebook...and we can play...
It's so infectious:))

Take care!

 P.S. 
If you find this stuff interesting enough that you would like to be notified about my new articles...feel free to send me a friend request on facebook,i'll be more than happy to accept it....and if you wish to put a comment,good or bad,you can do that on FB or directly on blog by choosing an option "anonymus",cuzz it's easiest way:)))
And...thank you for reading!!!!








Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar