Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 7 januari 2014

Quick check in...

Hey guys..how've you been....well here we are at the very begining of this 2014,wandering what should we do different this year than we did before,in order to get things we're after....

Hmmm...tough question ha:)) well if you ask me i don't have any specific plan,but i'll try to give my best to get better in every way...

As long as my sport concerns,it seams more and more that i'm gona apply for the one called "body open", which i belive is gonna be good but i don't know..maybe some other ones as well..but again...maybe not...

Since the copmetition is in may,i'm planing to start my preps in the begining of february,and that way i belive it's gonna be enough time for me to go down in weight...i'm thinking anywhere between 100 and 105kg is ok shape for me(at the moment i'm around 113 with around 13% bf)...so if it takes place...i would be realy glad.

Speaking of bodybuilding i just order a can of protein thst needs to be tested...it's dimatize gourmet....i've heard alot of positive reviews so i'll try it and give you my appinion about it.

I also took one pwo(pre workout) called ripped freak..it's for my wife www.shapethefuckup.blogspot.se but i'm gonna try it too:)

Other than that...i don't know...what else should i plan...hmmm...can't think of anything at the moment...accept maybe if possible..increase my income or at least try to make this much i already have as stabile as i can...so.. the less suprises the better...

It would be also nice to get any sponsorship for financial help,but...chances are slight...who knows...

I'd like to go to vacation with my wife again on some as beautiful place as we were last year,and of course visit serbia too..

There's actualy serbian christmas going on today,so that's nice...i mean for the people that celebrate that..since i'm not realy into that god-stuff but you know...i respect people that are...

Nothing else...i had my post workout meal 250g tilapia and one baked potatoe and now it's my snack time...which is low fat quark,cashews and  waldens chocolate dip...so,untill nex time...

Take care ya all!!!!


P.S. 
If you find this stuff interesting enough that you would like to be notified about my new articles...feel free to send me a friend request on facebook,i'll be more than happy to accept it....and if you wish to put a comment,good or bad,you can do that on FB or directly on blog by choosing an option "anonymus",cuzz it's easiest way:)))
And...thank you for reading!!!!



Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar