Instagram
Instagram

fredag 13 april 2018

What kind of women❓

Heya lovZ

It’s a great weekend heading I’m taking a chill pill on first Swedish Sun while having my triple espresso absolutely by myself🙏🏽😇❤️

Recently I was asked,Andrija what kind of women do you like...

First I start explaining that I’m too old to prefer bigger tits,smaller ass,longer legs and dark hair..I love women and the way they function...

Yes but I didn’t ask you about physical appearance,more like what kind of person you want from a woman...

Hmmm..yeah,and I was asked by a very young person so I was kinda pleased to hear a bit more advanced question!

First of all I like my wife a lot besides the fact I love her...why?

Well let me tell you why...

My wife had and still struggling with stress,anxiety and depression..however we laugh all tge time,we do shit together she’s driven even though she’s fighting with her shit every single day!

Example,when she quit working at her previous job EVERYONE reported that it’s quiet and kinda sad without her!

But let’s talk about others then my wife now...I love meeting new people..mostly women but sure guys too...

I like to ask you inconvenient questions nit because I really give a fuck about you answer but to either make you relaxed or scare you off so you leave...

Why?

A girl told me she’s studying and since she’s a free spirit she’s seeing her sugar daddies...one or several...

Of course I wanted to know EVERYTHING about that so I asked...

Long story short..they have a lot of money and they’re also educated and helping her about here studying but they also have wifes!

So I asked..why guys like young women..are their wifes ugly,and fat?

She’s like..no actually most of them looks really good and are beautiful...but they’re not after my young age..they’re after my young spirit...

Apparently they say their wifes are old inside,like boring and not fun to hang around with...

Like if he wants to jump bungee with someone with his wife he wouldn’t even want to ask because she would probably get super mad at him...but with a young girl would be like...

OMG...fuck it,let’s goooo💪🏾

So it’s about that young spirit regardless of your age...

Whenever I visit someone older than used to know me well before,and I start throwing jokes about pussy and ass..they be like..

You’re still that same moron you used to be,nothing changed😃

You bet you’re ass nothing changed in that way..I’m that old moron by choice and no other reason!!!

I don’t have kids but I wanna ask God..like The God(who I don’t believe in but anyways)...

Dear Lord oh mighty...when I become a parent,if I also become that boring piece of shit human being that stopped swearing and started behaving because of the parenthood...

...Dear God,send a cancer that gonna kill me slowly and painfully so my kids can see what happens to old,boring waste-shit-people!!!!

Have an amazing weekend my lovZ👅💦🍆👄




Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar