Instagram
Instagram

måndag 16 april 2018

Gay curse or men curse❓🤨🤔

Hey guyZ what up!

You know I’m constantly trying to discover things about human nature and specially human sexuality sooo,I like to talk to people about that...

Recently I found a pattern that maybe explains one of my old questions...

Why gay guys wanna fuck me and waste their time on straight guys generally while they can fuck enormous amount of other gay guys?

The most common answer to that question from gay guys is...”nah because they’re gay”, or “they are too gay” which to me doesn’t make sense🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Recently I asked my gay friend..what is it about the guy you find very attractive...

He said many very regular things such as to be hot,have a nice smile great sense of humor but more specifically...well he should be tall,strong to have big hands...

And the dick I asked..should it be big or small?

Not to small he said and not necessarily too long but it’s a great turn on when it’s thick..he said!

Now this is exactly what my female friends say they want from a guy!!!

The weirdest part is big hands...like,what’s the functionality of that..but it’s probably like big tits I guess..well not even that..big tits you can titty fuck big hands can slap your ass maybe but..nah I cannot find the parallel...

Thick dick was actually the same exact explanation...long and thin dick just hurts as someone is stabbing you with a sharp needle but when it’s thick you feel like you being fucked by a freight train..and I’m guessing that’s what you wanna feel...

To be fucked by a freight train🤷🏽‍♀️😂🚊 

So long story short gay guys are attracted to the same type of guys that straight girls are attracted to!!!

Now what do you think,how straight girls see feminine men???

Exactly as maybe cool or cute but not something they wanna fuck...so same thing goes for gay guys!!!

So I guess it’s like a curse then😕

You’re attracted to people who most likely will never be attracted to you and people who would like to fuck you you don’t find very attractive... 

Oh well if they just knew that it’s pretty much the same even if you’re a straight guy..

In most cases girls you’d like to fuck wouldn’t wanna wipe their asses with you and it’s usually the same thing other way around so...

Well anyways that’s my stance on that and what’s your opinion?

Usually you’re very talkative so I have no doubt you’ll drown me with comments😂😂😂

Have a nice week babZ😘



One of the very few times in my life when I actually managed to fuck the girl I actually wanted to fuck...it took me five years tho..so no pressure😂😂😂


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar