Instagram
Instagram

söndag 22 april 2018

My Pep Talk

Hey now😘😘😘

It’s not a secret that I’m pretty old and the good reminder of that is when you’re saying often stuff like...

Back in the days or,when we were younger,or these new generations..etc😂😂😂

But honestly what the fuck???

Let me tell you a sad story that happening every day in my life...

I talk to people in the gym,online in real life...they are all aware I’m either PT or that I simply train a lot!

So they start asking me questions about food,exercise..da,da,da...and I be like..

What’s your goal and what do you want in return from the gym?

Now here comes the sad part!!!

Well I really just wanna be healthy and well trained😶🔫

Here goes another super sad part...

People I talk to are under 25..most of them are 18 or 20...

Now here comes the old me...

When I was your age...I wanted EVERYTHING but to be healthy!!!

Like seriously at the age of 18 you just wanna stay healthy..ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING MEEEEEE???

What’s my goal..let me tell you what’s my goai buddy...

My goal is to fuckim shine bitch!!!

My goal is to be more ripped than the most ripped guy on Istagram!!

My goal is to make my butt rounded and hot so when Kim K passes by she needs to look at her fuckin shoes out of embarrassment!!!

I wanna be strong enough to move a truck and trained so much that you cannot miss seeing me on the street!!!

I wanna rule the fucking world!!!

That’s your mothefukin answer you worthless pussies...😡😡😡

Why don’t you set your life goal to be the best looking casket at your funeral you sad fuck!!!

Get up,bread in the air in your healthy fuckin lungs and go get it...

Be a fuckin star..because you bet your ass you ain’t gonna live forever no matter how fuckin retarded healthy you are!!!

Ahen I was your age you worthless cuns,I had no money for food,so I worked as a security guard at the age of 14!!!

I I fuckin asked what do you need to get big..they say protein..

Didn’t have money for protein powder but the eggs were cheap..

I was drinking 60 egg whites and ten yolks EVERY MOTHERFUKIN DAY!!!

You know why??? 

Because failure was not an option for me!  

60 egg whites baby..I was connected with a local farmer and he was delivering me eggs two times week...neighbors thought I was starting a catering business for fuck sake!!!

And you’re telling me today that you just can’t imagine your life with candy???

Fuck you,and your healthy fuckin candy!!!

You don’t wanna be bodybuilder...no worries it way harder than you think,so don’t worry about that!!!

But don’t you wanna look fantastic like those world famous people who are just really,really ripped and trained to the insanity???

If you’re a girl and want have your butt rounded do you really think you can make your flat bony ass rounded with pilates and spinning???

You need to lift heavy,squats heavier and when you’re done do some more of that just to be sure you completely demolished your glutes so you know you left them no other fuckin option but to grow!!!

That’s how you achieve your goals,by being ready to do whatever it takes...to rage at yourself when you’re not giving everything you got...to be furious when others do a great job and you’re not!!!

Not at them..they do good..but at yourself!!!

You’re beautiful just the way you are???...well great then...just be beautiful the way you are and don’t you forget to stay healthy..because that shit is gonna give you the feeling of being alive!!!

Yeah...when you see a hot girl,say..oh she’s out of my league...yeah..don’t try to step up your fuckin game and put yourself in the highest league ever..no,no,no...

You’re are fuckin beautiful just the way you are...don’t you ever fuckin forget that!

This all the pep talk I can give you🤷🏽‍♀️

Have a nice week😘❤️


Worked every Sunday all summer long beside my full time job I already had cuz I needed money for my competition! Trained two times one hour cardio a day and gymming 6 days a week! 

Stay healthy tho😘

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar