Instagram
Instagram

måndag 9 april 2018

A natural habitat😂😂😂

Hey now😘

Talked to a guy recently and asked him how it was at the vacation he recently had...

He was like,it was ok,describing the weather and climate and shit...

I was like so where exactly were you in that country(never mind which country)...

He’s like,yeah we were there but since my mom and dad ranted a car we were all around the coast....

For a second I stopped...ok this dude is 25 and he’s having a vacation with his mom and dad..ok,maybe they wanted to do something nice for him you know like family bonding..I get that...

So yeah,the guy was like...yeah so the cost is beautiful but the country is pretty poor so they cut a lot of wood which was a natural habitat for a few species...

So those few species almost vanished so the numbers of foxes got risen!

That wouldn’t be a problem he continued if the main food source of food for those foxes weren’t rabbits!

Now the number of rabbits rapidly dropped so certain vegetation started...blah,blah...

So now they’re importing some special trees from Africa so,the fox stop eating rabbits and vegetation can flourish....

I stopped listening at the cost is beautiful...cuz he lost me completely...and start realizing why Sweden is bringing foreigners in...

It’s because someone needs to fuck their women while they at the age of 25 thinking about habitat of a rabbits that are eating a royal worms which are in in endangered species😂😂😂😂

Oh My Fuckin Gooood!🤷🏽‍♀️

Like I’m nit saying people should d what I do but honestly..when you’re 25 year old guy....97% of your time should be dedicated to the pusyyyyyyy😋😋😋 

At that age I was jerking off ten times a day while fucking my girlfriend three times a day..and since then the number just rises🤗

Like seriously there’s something wrong with the world...

I understand that we should think about shit like that it’s about our survival and yeah...blah,blah...but pussy is life!

It’s an instinct it’s a a force that you don’t question but simply follow!

I don’t know,it just wowed me how young people can be so lost instead of having the time of their lives...

Oh well..that’s what I wanted to share with you guys..what’s your opinion on this subject?😂😂😂

Have a great day ya all😘


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar