Instagram
Instagram

lördag 20 januari 2018

Love,Death,God...

Hey guys:)))

I’m having some education by the new gym franchise I work for and I totally lost a track of time so I came an hour earlier:)))))

Now I’m sitting in a coffee place waiting and writing...still good I’d say:)

So one of the people in my life is going through a really tough period and I really feel for her and her pain...and we touched the subject...

God!

She asked me what’s my stance on that..

Hmmm,what to answer and not to shake her up even more,but whatta hell,I’ll say the truth and hope for the best...

So I used to believe in God...wasn’t really too religious anyway but I thought that God exist!

I was raised that way,went to church baptized and stuff...we weren’t crazy religious family but we showed respect...

At the age of twelve my dad got a heart attack and he died...out of the blue.

Now when you’re that age I believe the hardest thing is to learn how to process that and move on with your life,since definitely life goes on,whether you want it or not...

So me...I became angry as fuck!




Yeah,I know it’s not the best way to process it but it was my way at the time...

So I was growing up as a very angry young man...

Now I don’t know if all the anger came from death of my father but I was definitely really mad...

At God!

My thought was that if God was that guy or a girl or an entity who decides everything,why the fuck would he take my dad from us?

There’s not better explanation than that God is an asshole!

I had that thought in my head constantly and I still couldn’t figure out why did it happen...

I needed a reason my father died...

I realized very soon that because we needed a reason and explanation about our lives our existence and our death...because of it we accepted the fact that there is a God!

Therefore I had a new thought in my head that was completely refreshing and new...

It was a thought that there is no God!

I figured that some people get a winning lottery ticket and others get cancer...and there’s nothing really those two did right or wrong to deserve that lottery ticket nor cancer!

Things just happen...good and bad!

So After I stopped believing in God’s existence I stopped hating and that feelings is very relaxing,and gives you back a lot of energy because hating all the time is really energy draining...

Beside the fact that you can’t have a lot of constructive ideas since you’re constantly in a dark place!

Now I’m not saying this is the way everyone should think..that’s totally mot my point!

I’m saying I found my way of being able to love people and life I was given and that’s just me!

Today I’m very spiritual in many ways,I still don’t believe in God but there are things and beliefs that I can’t really prove that are there but I chose to believe in them!

The most important and powerful of them is love❤️ 

Have a great weekend😘


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar