Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 16 januari 2018

Blog About You🐒🐒🐒

The one who assumes is nothing but a bad person,ok..and I really do not like to assume but when you totally shut me down without an explanation and yesterday we were good..I kinda need to assume what was the fuckin reason.

A dear person completely stopped talking to me after we met and talked like until the lady from a coffee place threw us out...

A week or so after that meeting everything was fine and I ASSUME that after me writing a blog about cheating she completely stopped communicating with me!

So therefore I assume it was because I wrote that if you ever were cheated it’s partially your fault since if you’re in a committed relationship you needed to feel something’s wrong!

Yeah she told me that her boyfriend was cheating on her on every corner,and I’m sorry for that...but she was totally not my inspiration for that writing...

I was an inspiration..my life and my former relationship.

My girlfriend sucked a guy’s dick when I was out of town!

I never cheating on that girl so I considered her to be the only person to blame for..cuz I did nothing wrong,right?

Wrong I did do wrong...I was just too fuckin blind to see!

We were young and she simply wasn’t ready to settle down and start a life with me,but I was..I always was...

So all that thing going on and me pretending she’ll get over it,was my fuckin fault no one else’s...period!

She didn’t sucked a guy’s cock because she was good or evil...you drink water a lot..are you good over that or bad?

If you’re really not thirsty there’s probably a good explanation why you’re body needs all that water..and a reason is never because you were fuckin evil!

Her reason for sucking an extra dick wasn’t because she didn’t get enough dick from me..it wasn’t about dick at all..it was about her feelings!

She felt forced and trapped inside of life she wasn’t ready..and I did that...therefore its my fault!

That was my inspiration for writing that one...

You my darling,if you read this(probably not)...you never had a responsibility to feel something was wrong with your boyfriend because of the choice you made!

Even though you’re very young you told me you’re very mature,right:)))

Ok baby,gimme one 30+ year old girl that’s gonna fall for a drug addict,drunk,sex addict and above all,a guy that rejects to have a job!

You know how we call a 35 year old gal that’s hanging with guy like that...a fuckin retard!

Now you’re not a retarded,on contrary you’re very,very bright young woman but naive af!!!

Simply because sucking many dicks,or having threesomes or whatever the fuck crazy things you may or may haven’t done...do not make you life smarter,or more experienced and wiser..they just make you sexually experienced..which is good but that’s it!

You have an issue of having the need for protection...

Therefore you need help not a boyfriend..simply because in all your boyfriends you’ll try to find that father figure...

Because if you keep searching for love in that condition you’ll only end up hurting yourself!

The thing is that you can’t get wet to a guy with a job...

He needs to be a criminal,or a drug dealer,or that he served time in prison,or some shit like that because all regular guys are simply pussies to you!

Because you feel like an insecure little girl in a big men’s world,you try to solve that the easier way....

You want to marry a person you would like to become yourself!

Now this may seem like my monologue to this girl and sure it is...but it’s also a message to all of you girls who can relate to this!

I recently saw officially the most beautiful girl ai have seen in real life and immediately heard a story about how my friend found her thrown down a sewage canal by her criminal boyfriend..they’re still together btw!

So all this obviously I didn’t wanna tell this girl in her face cuz I sensed she still haven’t developed a thick enough skin for such a feedbacks...and ofc,it’s now clear I was right.

So all of you ladies..if you have attraction to a criminal mindset type of guys...talk to someone!!!

The girl that fucked at least three hundred guys or more...that I know,used to fuck this good looking guy and then after a week she stopped...

I was like what happened to that guy..

She was like..yeah he was a great fuck but that’s it...he lived a great life,loving downtown,eating in restaurants,driving great car while....HE DOESN’T HAVE A JOB!!!

I was like so?

So he’s obviously a criminal,and great I fucked him a few times but that’s it...what should I do take him by his hand and bring him to my folks..

Saw a same guy two years after,COMPLETELY wracked down by cocaine shaking,just got out of a prison trying to sell me shoes he stoled like five minutes ago,to have money for more drugs!

Girls better be bored than being treated like shit..and if your plan is to hook up with a criminal bad ass motherfucker and turn him into a guy that’s gonna watch Netflix on a Saturday night with you...well

Good luck with that😘




Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar