Instagram
Instagram

söndag 21 januari 2018

A Mysterious Girl From The Toilet💥

Hey now😘😘😘

This week we need to start with some serious issues ok...

So it’s story time☝🏾

I’m in the gym and I feel I need to pee since I forgot to do it when I came in from work😏

So I really avoid peeing during my workout because I don’t want to get cold but still when you gotta go you gotta go:))

Realizing it’s a must I’m approaching toilets and noticing three beautiful hot girls talking and almost standing in front of the toilet!

So there’s a lady’s and gent’s room but the problem is it’s really close and very poor isolated when it comes to sound:)

So you’ll probably thinking it’s because I’m farting but it’s not just that I can hold myself still...

It’s more first because I don’t like someone being around me when I need to pee I have that shy bladder syndrome..good that some part of me are shy ☺️..and second..

I get turned on when a woman is peeing😬

And there I was rushing my way in the toilet locking the door,starting to pull it out and all the sudden...

The lady’s room is occupied🤫🤫🤫

Now I’m trying to ignore that and at least start doing my thing,when I heard the beautiful sound👹

God,she needed to go,I wander how could she hold herself for that long and not telling her girlfriends to fuck off...

So she’s peeing rapidly...I’m rapidly getting hard🍆🍆🍆

Now we all know whenever you’re hard you can’t pee,even without the shy bladder shit...

So she’s peeing I’m fucked,thinking if I think of someone sick or dead maybe it’ll go away but no..

At that point I believe I heard a fart from the other side...

Well it’s not exactly a turn on but sure I can play along😂😂😂

Ok,at this point I’m realizing there’s no point of spending any more time here since I’ve done nothing..so I’m getting myself together and coming out...what else,right🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

So I’m thinking oh fuck it!!!

At least I got horny by listening a beautiful woman peeing,so look at the bright side☺️

In that second while I’m passing a lady’s room the biggest and ugliest fat guy is opening the door and zipping himself😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😭😭😭

Well...I just wanted to share my experience with you guys so I hope you enjoyed it and I hope this’ll get you start this week with a smile😘

Love you😘😘😘


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar