Instagram
Instagram

måndag 4 december 2017

The locker room story🕵️‍♀️



Hey guys...

You know I can avoid this subject regardless of the fact that I’m not gay..when you’re in a locker room or shower room at a gym,and you see naked guys you can’t help noticing their dicks...

I mean,doesn’t matter how much I don’t want to see that,somehow whenever a dude passes by me naked I notice his dick...fuck me if I know why😂😂😂

Ok so for starters,not all black guys have big dicks,ok..this stereotype is simply not true...

Although you can rarely see a black guy with very small dick so from that point yeah,sure...but there are many of them with completely normal size..

Also it’s very common nowadays for guys to trim or shave their pubes and balls which I believe before was a total nono...

I remember because back when I came to Sweden way more people were looking at me funny because I shaved my balls and trimmed my pubes forever..now...everybody do it...

Probably one of the weirdest kind are hanging-balls guys...

Now usually this type are middle aged Swedish guys..that very often sit on a bench after a shower and talk on a phone...

I swear to God their balls almost reaches the floor😂😂😂

Looks a bit funny cuz usually their cocks almost never follow the length of those hanging sacks but who am I to judge:)))

In this situations honestly I always think about my wife cuz she finds balls more important than a dick alone...well,don’t have a clue why she’s with me then😊😊😊

The saddest kind are micro-dicks...

So I know some people say that size doesn’t matter and I can believe that,but these dudes..I don’t know...

Usually when they’re that small they almost always have this fatty pubic area don’t know why...

Like on a girl having a bit fat over there is a turn on..cuz her pussy looks more delicious but for guys.....it makes their dicks look even small so...oh well,maybe they’re rich and have a great personality:)

To make this as fair as possible let’s move something out of the way...I’m 19 and my balls don’t hang too much...

Now before you start measuring 19cm let me point out something...I’m 122kg guy...

My cock would look way mightier on a skinny dude and that sucks but...I guess that’s one muscle I couldn’t bulk😛

Ok...further away we go..and here we are stopping by at tall dudes...

Now most of them have generally bigger cocks,which is pretty normal right...

My wife again is also very much into tall guys and again don’t know why she’s with me...and she always says when we see a tall guy”he’s probably got a big cock”

So I think the worst disappointment is when a tall guy has a small cock...

That’s,I believe,worse than even being black and small...so not fair but hey,that’s the cruel world we live in:)))

Finally..I left this kind to be the last one...the surprise guy...

These guys are average body size not rarely even smaller,with some silly posture...

They almost never have muscles,and almost always look nerdy or insecure..and they they take their towels off...

Boom...a fuckin killing machine🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

Like,they’re not even hard and their pythons are almost reaching their knees...

I saw a couple of them...shit,like...respect!!!

After them I feel insecure to even take a piss and look at my pitiness😂😂😂

Oh well...I need to share this knowledge of mine with you so..hope you enjoyed it😁😁😁😁

Have a great day lovZ❤️


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar