Instagram
Instagram

fredag 29 december 2017

Relationship chronicles👫👭👬

Hey now🤗🤗🤗

So lately I’ve been writing a lot about sex and stuff so I believe it’s a good thing to change that time to time!

Therefore my subject for today is relationship!!!

A lot of people don’t want a relationship but due to the pressure of the society they find some poor person that actually wants a relationship and that way fuck up their life but also their own life 

So before you enter a relationship I truly,honestly believe you need to fuck around a bit just so you can realize how life looks like that way! 

When you fuck semi strangers,when you don’t need to explain yourself to anyone,when you always feel sexy or at least sexier,when you never have problem with dressing up and almost always look good,and shit...

Now,you need to realize that most of these things you actually can do even when you are in a committed relationship even with kids...but somehow so many of relationship people don’t do it!

So...my suggestion is that you need a bit of casual sex first in order to understand that MAYBE you would like to reduce that to only one person that you’ll be committed to...but I need to emphasize MAYBE!!!

Some people don’t have problems with just fucking around,being single and free and I will certainly not say absolutely nothing against them..because it’s a choice..and I love and respect choices!

However I can also speak from my personal perspective and that is basically something like even though I am extremely sexual I’ve still decided many years ago that I need a relationship!

I’ve been alone few times before and it didn’t worked for me at all...

Sure you could pick a girl from a club and go home with her and at the same time not hurting someone that loves you...which btw almost never happened cuz nobody wanted sex with me🙃 but....

I missed something.. 

I missed calling someone after a long day at work,I missed spending time with someone maybe even without talking..just hanging.

I missed the person I go with to every birthday party,I missed someone to dress up with before going out I missed someone to even fight with about whatever...

I missed those stuff because I realized that I am a relationship builder..I simply can’t function when things are shallow an meaningless...

This is me and my wife holding hands..first one is hours before my competition when I was soooo fuckin drained and tired,and second one is a week later, just hours before my wife’s foot surgery...


This stuff you probably won’t get from a person you met a couple of nights ago when you were drunk and horny...

So my advice to people who want a monogamous relationship do not focus on his/her eyes,smile,tits and ass...before everything,try to figure out first if they are really into having only one sex partner!!!

Also the good news is that you can actually build the new relationships even while you already have one...you just need to hide it really good😂😂😂

Of course I’m kidding! I’m not talking about fuckin other people IF both of you are not into that,which is also fine!

But I’m saying that you can actually build a very strong spiritual connection with people that can be amazing while you have a committed relationship!

People usually can’t get why I meet other women since I’m already married...but honestly I don’t believe you’re dead and buried just because you’re married!

I still love people,I still love women in every way,sexual and spiritual..I just don’t fuck anyone except my wifey..that’s it!

But I truly believe that stepping into a committed relationship without being sure about whether you want it or not is an actual crime towards you and your partner...

One thing is when you really want a relationship but you don’t feel it with a certain person,but it’s really fucked up when you actually don’t want to have a relationship from the beginning and making someone’s life a living hell.

Cuz if you not sure about do you want it or not and at the same time you TRICK someone into loving you...you’re definitely not a nice person in my book☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾

Have fun peopleZ😘😘😘😘



Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar