Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 14 december 2017

Cuz I got issuesđŸ€“

Heya me lovZ,howz everything:))

Today I wanna write about one of many issues that I possess..and it’s about my look...

So as promised I’ll try to keep it shorter..so for veeeeeryyy long time now I was wearing clothes that I was buying in basically supermarkets...

Seriously,people from Sweden can tell you what’s Ica Maxi...that’s where I was buying stuff I wore and ofc sport stuff too....

Even when I was working in a restaurant and my wife finally got an office job my colleague a cook lady told me that I need to change my style because I will embarrass Anna:)))

But why was this?

Well it’s because I felt ugly so I figured there’s no point of spending money on something expensive if you’re already ugly as three monkeys...

So before I thought that the only way for me to get any pussy is to try to charm a woman cuz if I start playing a good look card,most likely I’ll end up jerking off...

So,nowadays I don’t think that way.

I don’t believe I’m Brad Pitt or something but I believe there are certain women that would actually like to fuck me.

So this is actually crucial..I don’t feel way more pretty but definitely more fuckable.

Which is why I still think that the worst thing you can say to a woman is,I would never fuck you.

So these issues and bad self esteem I wasn’t born with..I got them...guess who I got it from????

Yeah exactly..from my favorite people in this world..people with vaginas:)

Do you know how difficult is for a young boy to accept he’s ugly and that no woman would ever want to have anything to do with him...it ain’t easy!

Women are still my favorite people and I’ll dedicate my life loving them,protecting them and giving them support to feel free,but at the same time women are responsible for my zero self confidence...

Countless times I’ve been told I’m ugly and disgusting and that my muscles are making them wanna throw up,and how they feel sorry for me..

We’re talking about age of 9-10 up to maybe twenty’s...

So this thing stays....for good!

Luckily there are a lot of women who actually helped me change that...women who were not shy to tell me I look good and also kind enough to tell me that they would actually love to fuck me..which before was only coming from gay guys...and it still does😂😂😂

And don’t get me wrong it’s a compliment absolutely but it’s like getting a compliment from a kid...it’s sweet but It’s not really reaching you same way as if it was a woman:)

So after soooo many years I kinda started to believe I’m fuckable,and that’s exactly when I got the urge yo wear something nicer than training clothes and sweat shirts buy 5 pay 3:-/

That’s why I get so sad and pissed at the same time when I tell a woman..send me a sexy photo of you...it doesn’t mean tits n’ ass..sure that can be too..but sexy look in the eyes...no way...

Why,no way..because I’m not sexy,they say...

And btw...we’re talking some seriously hot women saying that...and why?

Because some women hater or people hater convinced them that they are garbage..and stupidity they believe them...just like I did.

Now some of you will be like...wasn’t it enough that your wife told your you’re hot and stuff..no it wasn’t!

My wife loves me,she was falling in love for very long time with me,so I was explaining that she fell in love with me as a person and therefore she finds me hot too...

So remember you are cute,you are amazing you are beautiful is one thing...you are hot and would die to fuck you is a whole different thing!

Make sure you give people both😘

And make sure you have an amazing weekend❤️❤️❤️




Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar