Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 21 december 2017

Big big booty🍑🍑🍑

Hello babzzzz❤️

Today I was thinking of writing a bit more serious subjects instead or just pussy and tits..

Today I write about booties

So,before role model of beautiful female body was usually wide shoulders,big boobs and narrow hips..


Big butt was probably considered fat because of the Miss Twiggy phenomenon or whatever was going on in the fashion world at that time...

Now days a lot of people still appreciate that skinny milder look but there’s a huge campaign on curvy body and the beauty of it.

Kimmy of course did all of us booty lovers a favor by becoming famous and showing the world how curvy,chubby and not super-tall can be beautiful too!




And I’m not saying here that skinny,tall girls are not hot..God no,I’m just saying I function a bit better with some curves:)

So,let’s get something out of the way right now...my wife wasn’t always chubby,fat,curvy,call it whatever...

No she was actually pretty fit when we got together!



Now she is chubby but if you ask me whether I’d like to fuck that old ass of her or today’s ..definitely today’s:)

Sex is a very spiritual thing for me,but today I’m talking physical so..shut up!

I also know that how my wife looks is not to please me,but her..but I think I have the right to my opinion:)

So when it comes to boobs sure I like them...they are a turn on definitely but once you start touching them it’s a huuuuge difference between real and fake...

Real ones are way softer and therefore more feminine and way bigger turn on,but of course I don’t mind fake ones too.

But that’s really irrelevant,because I can’t tel you a story now!

I was at my low sex drive levels at the time this was like a bit less than 20 years ago...I didn’t really felt up for sex..which is super weird for me,but oh well...

I got out on my balcony in Serbia and what do you know..chubby girl that I used to know was passing by my apartment building and saw me standing at the balcony..

She was like..you wanna make some coffee so I stop by?

Heheh...now it this kind of situation it doesn’t matter if I have a low sex drive,if I’m sad,depressed,if someone close to me died and we need to go to the funeral...everything is secondary and a pussy is a must😝😝😝

So I invited her and after maybe twenty minutes,we were naked,but...I couldn’t get hard!

So it’s not uncommon for me to have this problem especially when I don’t know the person but with this girl I talked before,we kissed a couple of times..so we already had some connection,so it was my low sex drive🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

So without thinking I started touching her,se was on top of me and I simply started to go with my hands to feel her boobs,her waste,hips ass,pussy..but once I started to squeeze her fat ass and to slap it a couple of times..what do you know:))))

My dick was about to explode🔥🔥🔥

So I couldn’t get enough of her fat ass cuzz that’s actually the reason why I got back from the dead😂😂😂

We had a really nice and pretty sensual sex,and I still like to remember it:)

So looking a woman and fucking a woman are two different things..and I’m not saying that chubby is not good for looking but I’m saying if you haven’t fucked a chubby woman or basically if you don’t have a dick..you can’t fully understand my point here...

When a fatass woman bends over and you’re about to fuck her..you feel like a king of the fucking Universe!!!

That if...you don’t have a super small dick and you can’t reach through those fat cheeks...so😂😂😂 

Anyways...this was my personal statement on why and how curvy works for me:)))

Hope you liked it if you want to add something to tell please comment and of course...

I love you all😘

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar