Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 9 augusti 2017

The greatest secret of a relationship...

Heya😊

Guys...I'm still over here in Serbia,still having fun,meeting people constantly and enjoying overall:)))

As I said I talk to people constantly and really people over here know me very well so they are very open about their lives,relationships,marriages etc...

You have a relationship or you're on a verge to step into one..or you maybe at that point where you feel you suppose to upgrade your current status to something more meaningful...this is my advice to you....

There's no relationship without trust!

People try to ignore or deny the fact that they don't trust their partners,and that's very,very dangerous...

You maybe love them,but love is a must that everyone knows about...trust is important yeah,but it's not a must...or?

When I say trust you gotta think cheating right..and that's definitely a huge part but unfortunately in this world we've been so wrapped around money that people are willing share their time,their bodies,even their living space but not their cash 💰💰💰

How many couples you know with mutual economy?

Yeah,yeah....now you gonna tell me all the bullshit about how no one needs my money to love me..etc...but not really...or..not fully!

People who never cheat and never share their money are basically people who don't trust anyone and don't really get the pleasure in fuking to begin with!

So they're not faithful cuz of their principles...they're faithful cuz they're not sexual...

People who would rather have their wife fucking someone than to share their money are people who don't really love!

And I'm not talking about their wifes here..I'm saying they don't love...anything and anyone!

Love towards money is not really love...it's fear...and I've said this a million times...

You can't love while you're afraid!

Fear is way power feeling than love simply because it's connected to our instinct for survival!

People who don't trust their partners with their money,don't love their partners..they maybe like them..but that's it

So what I'm saying here is not like..hey just make your bank account your mutual account and start living a dream..no!

I'm saying that if you more trust your parents with your money then your wife..your witnessing a disaster!

So what do you do,right?

Yeah well,you talk!

You sit your partner down and say...I don't trust you with my money and if I this doesn't change I can't be with you!

So you two together make your way to the surface of the problem!

Because maybe your partners didn't do any single thing that indicates he or she is a fucker..maybe...

You have a trust issues?!...

If you have them..you don't need a relationship but rather help...

If you already have a relationship..get help,because without trusting someone you'll never be able to be happy!

This is also why is so hard to make such a close relationship with someone once you started building your career and you already made cash...

When you're young you don't have shit so it's easy to share your EVERYTHING with someone..but later on..not so much:-/

Listen this is not the only thing relevant but I'm telling you..

You don't trust someone with your money..don't start building your future with that person!

Wait,work on it...trust me..it will pay off❤️


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar