Instagram
Instagram

måndag 14 augusti 2017

The best feeling ever...

Hello my people😌

Here I am in my friend's apartment spending my last day in Serbia,time for me to come back and honestly I've never had this kind of mixed feelings...

In the beginning I need to say..Sweden is my home...I love the place,I miss my Stockholm,my apartment,my gym and my people over there...so that's the part that haven't changed...but

Out of all my visits before,this one left the greatest impact on me emotionally and I have only one explanation for that....

Never in my life before I haven't felt loved by this much people as I have in my small town...

Every single fuckin person I met every person I hugged,I talked to made me feel so loved and so normal that honestly..never before I felt less of a freak than this couple of weeks here...

Listen..I'm not gonna talk about Serbia or Sweden here because I really don't believe that's the problem...

Simply..I was born in Serbia and so many people know me personally and know that I'm not dangerous or violent so of course that for them it's ten times easier to hear me out and to feel relaxed beside me...

Still..as I said..I can't ignore how good it feels when people see me and genuinely smile at me and give me a hug...

Regardless of how independent I want to be...feeling of being loved is magical😌😌😌 

Maybe I simply learned how to ignore the negativity so that that kind of people can't really get to me no longer..but still I lived every second of it...

On top of that...women...

Oh my fuckin God..

So many of them each beautiful and sexy...saying stuff I NEVER thought Ill hear from that many women,that I also never felt more attractive in my entire fuckin life😍😍😍

And let me explain something very clear..people over here know me very fuckin well...

They know I don't have a million bucks on my account,they know very well my marriage is bulletproof and I have got some" inappropriate offers" or anything...

Ok,I did get a few but it's fine:))))

So the deal was pretty much...hey,you're hot as fuck and I'm just gonna say it..don't need anything in return...

This thing I got from so many women that honestly I believe I probably gonna die very soon so God is giving me a fraction of the feeling that beautiful and cool people have constantly😂😂😂

Seriously guys..I loved every second of it❤️

Shit..even my wife comes to me at the swimming pool,climbs over me telling me...you're so fuckin beautiful💞💞💞

Honestly at that point I thought she fucked someone the night before and she's playing a horny wife now😂😂😂

So can't explain why,and can't explain why now,why me..but compliments were showering me...

From..you're the most desirable man here,to the more exotic such as..Andrija,call a cab and I'll start sucking you on our way to your place🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

People are giving me compliments for my nails for fuck sake...who could have assume that💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽

For some of you who don't follow me on social media I've started doing my nails don't know why....

It started as a fun post with a pride flag to support pride festival that recently happened in Stockholm..and I just figured that nails without nail polish are so fuckin boring😂😂😂

So I just wanna say that it was the best and the most emotional vacation ever..I wanna say a huge thank you not just to people in Serbia but to all the people who don't see me as a freak and a monster,because regardless of how tough and resistant I try to be...

Proofing people I'm not a monster is extremely energy consuming,humiliating and makes me very sad:-/

Luckily I have my people from Serbia,Sweden and from all over the world that I know they love me,because I feel their love and I love them even more❤️❤️❤️

Thank you🙏🏽





Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar