Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 17 augusti 2017

The female power💥💥💥

Hey everyone😘

I just wanna say,I'm finally home and I was missing Stockholm and my apartment and my street and everything that goes with it:)))

Today I wanna write about how much power women have over men and how stupidly a very few  of them are actually using it...

Ok,so basically this is going to be a detailed description of the game a certain woman played in order to seduce me which was silly to begin with cuzz all she needed to say was..I need a dick:))) but then I wouldn't have this story to tell😌😌😌

But anyhow if you're uncomfortable with reading sex stuff you might skip this one😘

So at the time I was working as a PT in Serbia and was a regular retard...

A girl that I used to know came in and asked to start training but also that she wants me to train her..etc..

Long story short,we started with sessions everything was fine,quite fun since she's a very humble woman and it's also kinda important to say EXTREMELY HOT!

Since we knew each other before it was a smooth relationship...

Once she stayed a bit longer at the gym and I offered her a cup of coffee to be polite cuzz trust me..in my mind she was untouchable for a schmuk like me..

We had a coffee and again very easy conversation..

Soon she suggested a coffee outside the gym..I totally haven't even assumed anything...cuz also she was always emphasizing that she can't digest men that after one smile or a short talk actually think they can simply pull out their dick and fuck...

So I played along...

She called me her friend and I was fine with it but when she again touched that subject on how some guys got offended for being called A FRIEND...I just said well..I kinda understand...

She goes why..

I said...listen I've been A FRIEND to so many women which basically means that I'm fun to hang out with and take a chill but when she needs a dick,she'll go to someone with an actual dick..as I surgically removed mine...

I just said there's rarely a male-female friendship..cuz usually one would like to fuck the other one:)))

She said ok,but I can't be with someone that I can't imagine as a sexual object..

I was like..ok,so you compare your friends with..let's say your brother...right,you drink coffee with brother but you don't see him as a potential fuck right?

Right she said..


Well,let's say you're naked with your brother would you fuck him then..of course not..but this is my point...

You take a coffee with your guy friend naked and if nothing happens..you two are nothing then friends:)))

We laughed of course since the whole conversation was covered with provocative comments and giggles..so that was pretty much it...

Two days later I was at my friend's house having a party prior to some bigger party..it was someone's birthday or something...

A phone rang..it was her...

Andrija I wanna check whether we're friends or not.....

I swear to God...I stopped feeling my legs instantly and I lost voice...

Somehow I managed to pull some words out of who knows where..so she asked me,where should she pick me up...

Finally we were in her car and on our way to my place...

Of course I told my friends to all go fuck them selfs and die cuz in my life there's one simple policy...

Hoes before bros💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾..and every other fuckin irrelevant fucker in this world...so if I have an opening for fuck..I'll get up from my own fuckin open heart surgery and leave🔥🔥🔥

So we're finally at my place I'm trembling as I'm about be fucked not the other way around😂😂😂

So I made us coffee and was like..so,was this a joke?

She goes..nope,could you bring me a towel and leave the room for 30 seconds...

I did as I was told...and I remember I was in a bathroom thinking..what if I show up inside naked and it candid camera or something:)))

Luckily for me..that wasn't the case...

I came back to the room...I saw her in every possible way more gorgeous than ever..and I remember seeing all her clothes everywhere in the room...

After a sip of coffee she got up to said..no..I don't think you're my friend at all...

Took my towel and threw it away..took off hers and sat in my lap...

When I said I felt like I'm about to be fucked..well my dear readers that's exactly what happened..she fucked my brains out...

It was a sex of a century and I'll remember it for the rest of my life...

After that we were seeing each other time to time ficked like mad and simply enjoyed our time:)

Once we were talking about when we realized that there's an attraction going on between us...

I said well..when you told me you wanna check out if we're friends or not..I kinda realized that we probably gonna fuck...

She was laughing her eyes out...

I was like what,when did you assumed...

She was like oh honey..I didn't assumed anything...

On our second workout when you were helping me with my exercise I got wet and decided I'm gonna be fucking your like a little fuckin school boy...and I always get what I want..so:))))

Female power is the greatest power among men and only frighten and insecure women are not aware of that...

If you sit in a corner of a club being all nice and pretty,waiting to be picked by men...

You basically took the role of a fuckin victim and submissive party..which is not what any woman should do...

Fuck society,and fuck moral norms..both were made by men to dominate the world...

You dominate...

You rule...

Today❤️🔥💯


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar