Instagram
Instagram

lördag 5 augusti 2017

Hello My love ❤️

Hey My Love❤️

Hey the most beautiful woman I've met:)

It's been a while now and I just wanna give you a quick update on you,on me,on us..

We met over fifteen years ago at the club I used to work...

Your smile made me feel helpless and your eyes made me go crazy over you..

You told me we should go after my work somewhere to be alone and we did..

We made love...

It was beautiful...

U slept over and left...

At the time I was a guy who needed to put a label on everyone!

I was weak...

You were strong...

I never even try to do that shit with you...

You were the craziest and strongest woman I'll ever meet and I knew you won't accept any fucking label...

You were free...

Time passed by and loved talking to you on the phone,smsing you and simply having your in my life...

I literally called you..My Love😍

Time to time you came to me,we went for a walk,had a coffee...we couldn't stop talking,we couldn't stop laughing...

We never made love again...

I loved who you are I knew we couldn't be together at time so even you slept over at my place I didn't even tried to change something that was so beautiful....

I loved you...

They say some pain hurts you and some pain changes you...

One morning a phone rang..

It was my mom...

She told me you died in a car accident..

That event changed me...

Your love changed me..

Your smile changed me...

Your death changed me...for ever...

So many years went by,but there's still not a single day to pass by that I don't think of you at least for a second...

I still have your picture in my room

They say that time heals everything but I still miss you as the day you left..

Yesterday your sister and I met...

I was so nervous...

For the most part to look at her eyes since you guys look alike so much...

Once we sat down and I saw her beautiful eyes that reminded me of you I couldn't stop looking at them....

We couldn't stop crying...

It was so beautiful and so emotional and so necessary...

I miss you everyday...

I'll never stop mourning for you death...

I'll never stop celebrating your life...

I'll never stop saying THANK YOU to life that brought you to me that evening...

I'll never stop loving you...

You will never die as long as I live...My Love ❤️ 






Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar