Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 14 juli 2016

My first homosexual experience😂😂😂

Oooookkkkaaaaayyyyy...today is the day,everybodeeey😂😂😂

I recently realized that my first homosexual experience is also my first sexual experience soooo😂😂😂

Oki...so,this was like looong time ago,when I was probably about not more then five years ago,okay...

It came to me recently and at first I totally didn't realize whether it was a dream,a vision,someone else's story or an actual event from my life...

But,it was actually an event from my childhood:))

So,as I said I was 4-5 years old and we kids were playing in the daycare yard that was very close to where I used to live..

It was getting darker and somehow I stayed alone with ine kud who was like maybe 2-3 years older than me...

Just because I'm from a very small town I will not say the name of that guy,but ironically he became a real womanizer afterwards....and I didn't so😂😂😂😂

Okay so I'm all alone with this kid and we decided to climb up to some kids house a small wooden house made for kids to play...with an attic on the top:)))

So,two of us are in that little attic and just hanging out,talk kids stuff,nothing weird...

All the sudden the older kid goes..hey,let's play fggts,way more funny in Serbian but never mind...

Okay I said..how we gonna do that...cuz at that point I don't think I even knew what is being gay:)

He was like..lay down on one side..now....put your dick out..ok,he said..then he lays down toward me and  pulled out his dick and said now pull back your foreskin(since sadly I'm not circumcised),and now he said let's play with our dick touching eachother...

I remember he was doing that I was just holding my little one..waiting for see the fun in it...I wasn't hard but I'm pretty sure he wasn't either..

So after just a few seconds I said..nah,I don't like this...

He was like..oh,ok..then we'll stop..and we did:))))

Soon after we went home and nothing similar ever happened after that..or,maybe I should wait some more time to go by..since shit are coming back to me😂😂😂😂😂

Well anyway..that's it...

My Periscope gay friends were pretty disappointed when I told them my story since they were expecting some jerking off,or blowing and shit..so they were like...man,you're boring😂😂😂

So...there ya go people it's me,bare naked telling you my life exactly the way it is...no sugar coating and no bullshit:)))

But as one of my ex friends said..it's not the fact that are intimate..it's the way we feel about those facts...

So,if you ask me how and what I feel abou the fact that this event happened....I don't really have a cool answer...

I'm not happy about it,definitely not sad about it..not ashamed about it...nothing,actually I'm glad about it so I can say that for sure I'm not gay...and also for sure I'm not a homophobe as well....so:)))

Thanks for reading everyone👬💁🏼😘😂

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar