Instagram
Instagram

fredag 8 juli 2016

For your first time it's better to get love..

 Hey everyone...it's me...da monster:)))
 
I'm chilling here in Montenegro and decided to share this thought with you fine ppl...

I don't have kids and therefore I may not be the person who should write about this stuff but again it's my thought...sooo,tell me if I'm wrong!

I was always saying that we give the significance to things and maybe even ppl around us..

If I give you a jar to hold it and I hold it like its the most important jar ever you will takeover with extreme caution...but if I give it to you like...who give a fuck..I might even break it...

Same goes for ppl...kids who were treated like shit...never had the right to their own integrity,their own space,money,interests..will probably always have problems with self respect..simply because they were treated as less...

So...before everything I believe it's important to not just say but also to show your kid from very early age that he or she is the most important person in their lives...

So the stuff like rules are one thing..and it's very important you explain and show how everyone even you follow certain rules...

But you need to be very clear that when it comes to their personal life they have the right to make their own decisions and that nobody can shit over that...

Integrity...the key for creating that self respect necessary later in life...

I remember once there was a party in my sister's daycare and I was a frikin baby almost so for some reason I wanted to wear the skirt....

My mom was like...you can't wear that cuz skirts are for girls..which s pretty cuntie thing to say considering the fact that I could have been gay or something but it's okay I guess cuz she's a bit of retard:))))

But after a while I was crying she was like what we gonna do..and my dad was like...well let him wear the fuckin skirt...

So I did that day...and never again...

Okay I still like sometimes to put on a make up and high heels and just feel sexy but that's a whole different story...

Sex...

Very important thing..sooner or later your kids will fuck but there's a difference...

When you fuck for the first time and you continue spending time with that person and give love and reciving love..the chances are way higher to be a normal individual...

Or you can do what my in laws did...my father in law never ever had any sort of the talk with my wife when she needed that and her mom was like...sex is something you don't do until I don't know..you're 25 otherwise you're a slut...

Sure..the only problem was that my young wife felt the need for da dick inside of her a but earlier than that...

So what were her options...to find a boyfriend similar age...not going to happen..cuz you know...you may let loose and fuck and officially become a slut..so she took the safe road which sooooo many young girls do too...

At the age of I don't know..maybe fifteen or something she decided to trust her virgin pussy to a dude who was like 30 or somethin..

The safest bet ever to get love in return,right:)

Well not really..the guy fucked her like a two buck whore...gave her very painful and disgusting experience and later told everyone that she's dumb and that she can't fuck good...

That's healthy right;)

Well luckily the guy did an awesome favor to me since he fucked her up so badly that she ended up being married to me😍😍😍

Thank Goodness for daddy issues🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Anyway guys bottom line...you feel stomach pains you tell your parents,you feel headache you tell your parents..so just try to present to your kids the same freedom that when they get their pussies wet and dick hard they also come to you for an advice too.

Just think about it,okay❤️❤️❤️


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar