Instagram
Instagram

lördag 2 juli 2016

I was born sick😶😶😶

Hey my peps...

I gotta confession to make...I'm a bad human being...

The thing with me is that I'm not like normal people...

When I walk the street I look like I'm just another person walking..but inside of me there's a whole world of evil going on...

I may behave as semi normal for a certain period of time but...when I see a woman...evil is born inside of me...

U see most men use their DICK to pee and fuck their wifes or their girlfriends...

Right there you see that I'm an evil piece of shit...

Normal people would use words like penis,vagina and sexual intercourse..but first thing about people like me,Hitler,Breivik and Charles Manson...we say pussy,dick and fucking...and that's a great indicator of pathological disorder alone...next...

When I see a beautiful woman in the street...I go trough a number of chemical reactions...that makes me think stuff...

First of all I instantly think about sex...which makes me a fuckin psychopath..then I actually imagine how would it feel to insert my erected cock into that woman's pussy...or how normal people would call it vagina...and continue with putting it in and out until I cum...can u actually imagine how sick that is....

Normal people NEVER EVER think fucking with another woman beside their wifes and long term relationships...and I know that for a fact because they don't talk about it...right...

They never say how they would actually fuck other women....they may say that a certain woman looks sexy,attractive or even hot...but that by any means doesn't mean that they would even think of fuckin her...because they're normal!!!

Me on the other hand...I talk about fucking and pussy and dick and that's how you actually know that we're talking about very very distorted individual....

So because of that sickness of mine...I am not able to control that urge...that lies inside of me....regardless of whether we're talking about my mother,sister,kids,babies....

Normal healthy people never write something like this so..that's how you can know for a fact who's sick and who's normal...

This is also a great indicator that I am a child mollester and a pedophyle..because there's no way that I can stop my sick urge when I see a child too,right...like..I would probably fuck babies between 1 and 3 years old...and how can you tell this...simple...

You don't need to meet me,talk to me, listen to my story or do any of that...you simply,open my blogg and read that I love sex....and there you go!!!

Lights out...game over...verdict was announced...guilty as charged!!!

Oh....and P.S....

The only two persons I have EVER blocked on Facebook were one asshole nazi,and a fifteen year old girl who sent me a couple of pictures of her almost naked body...

Let me tell you about this pictures somethings...she actually looked hot....her body was great,perfect boobs,nice booty....the only little turnoff for my SICK brain was when she wrote in the next sentence..."I'm fifteen but it's ok,older men than you liked my pussy"...

I bet that those man....also write in their blog how they like sex....just like me...

Have a nice weekend my normal friends...I love you all,with my sick heart❤️


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar