Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 27 juli 2016

Jerry🐱

Hey guys...I was thinking whether to even write about this subject or not...but I guess whatta fuk..

Recently my mom told me she's about to get a kitten and she was already agreed with the owner about which one and all..so as you may imagine..I was soooo happy:))))

Even before the kitten arrived we were talking and planing on how we gonna manage thing,svaccination,fleas everything..

We were so excited about it and went to vacation pretty happier than usually because we knew that when we go back to Serbia from Montenegro,we'll meet a baby kitten named Jerry:))

We went to Montenegro and my mom was constantly updating us about Jerry did this and Jerry did that and sending us pictures of him all the time...

Last night at Montenegro my mother in law,wife and me had a dinner at old town of Kotor and a message came...

It was from my mother...

Apparently our neighbors had a problem with my mom having a cat and while people don't have money to feed their children and also people here teach their children that animals are evil and that they scratch and bit for no reason...so some little girl saw our cat in dark and was scared...

Well all these horrible reasons made someone grab our kitten while he was walking outside..and take him by his rare legs and smashed his head against the wall...

My mother was outside of herself because after realizing Jerry was missing for some time she went after him and found him in our basement all covered with blood with his head smashed..

Anna my wife,was crying so hard I couldn't calm her down and whole night went in scilence...

I told my mom..mom..just forget about it...there's nothing now we can do about it..it's over,he's dead and we need to just forget about it...

People told me I should find out who did it...but frankly I don't want that...

The only thing I can think of doing to that person is the same thing..and I don't want that...

I don't even want to hate them..cuz hatred is a strong feeling and I don't think they deserve my feelings...

To me it's like another animal grabbed my kitten and killed him...because people who did that are nothing different than animals..acting only by their instincts...

Anyways..our kitten is gone,we tried but sometimes you just can't isolate yourself from your surroundings and your environment...

Sometimes you can't do anything but to let go..

Sometimes you just need to force yourself not to hate and simply move on...

This was Jerry😢❤️🙏🏽

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar