Instagram
Instagram

fredag 18 juli 2014

Real men love curves...

Hey biatches ...wazz up...come one gimme some shit talk...the reason why i'm doing this is because i like when people say shit about me and stuff...

Like...when i wrote a blog about me finding a new girl-friend and that i told her i'd fuck her..and my wife's best frend is for some reason reading my stuff and always likes my articles...except that one...

So my wife gave her a call just to catch up with her and she was like...hey btw,have you read andrija's blog...and she went like...yes...

My wife...so what do you think?

I'm thinking of stabing him hext time we have coffee together:))))

I fell in love with her right there...told her...when you say nice stuff about me i can like you...but when you point out something about me that is like shitty,bout me being and asshole and stuff...i instantly love you...cuz to me that's what friendship is all about...

Suckin' eachother's dicks is boring..,so c'mon...tell me how much i suck...:)))

Well today i'm gonna share with you something i've recently discovered about my sexuality😬

You all get that looks of a persons body is about being sexy,about feeling good in your own skin,also it's realy healthy to have some activities,eat good healthy food...and keep your body fat on a decent level..

You also know tht i'm doing this sport for 20+ years which is about outhern looks so you can imagine how important tht is to me...

When we talk about the best looking girls..i don't have any preforations...blond,brunettes,black,whiteasian..tall short...no way...for me all tipes and races can be good or not so...tex..girls who say ...couldn' ever fuck a black guy have some big isshues...

My personal choice is somewhere between bikini and fitness...so she needs to be lean..somewhere between 8-10% body fat...and to be all about training,healthy food no booze,smokes and tht shit...




So i guess you get the picture...and for many,these girls and girls like these are hot,sexy...and stuff...but

I don't know these girls i've never touched thm,hugged...so basicly...they look good...to my eyes...

As you might know or you don't..my wife is struggling with weight..she went up like 15kg from when we got married...as most people do once they stop giving a fuck...

Now...i'm talking about her looks..to me her sexappeal never changed cuz...i'm so away from that time when looks is sexy...tht's kids way...looks can give you an attraction but to me only women can be sexy...her chemistry,her inside...and i promisse you i'm not trying to sound like a sleazeball...i've fucked the girl who's always gonna be the best looking girl i did...but tht was it...i couldn't get horny at all...we didn' match it was wrong...

But my wife used to have this fuckable personality and that's all you need to have..

Now when she got fat...she still looked sexy...cuzz she's very feminine..so big ass nice waist...ok fake boobs but i personaly LOVE thm so that's it...

But her realized very soon tht she doesn' look the way she used to...

So what she did was..she started to skip her gym workouts,start not giving a fuck...and basicly losing self confedence...

Now that thing is a total turn off...for both of us...when we had sex she felt like a fat pig and i felt as i'm fucking a damaged and not happy person and tht is so fucked up..

When they say you lose passion in marrige...that's what they'r talking about...you don' lose nothing but a positive perspective about yourself...

So we still did good..i loced her she loved me...but we had sex way less thn before,sometimes even months went by...but i still belive tht all you need is love..so i don' know bout her but me..,i never even considered quitting,leaveing her...nothing like tht...i never ever quit on somebody i love.

Now...years went by...my wife was dieting,not dieting,fighting,crying...but eventualy sex got better,way more frequent...so it's cool,i'm cool,she's cool...we're good!

Now recently...we were watching tv or a movie...laying on our sofa...cuddling and her belly was naked...and since she's my little plump,she's got some fat to squeeze there...

So i start plaing with it like with childrens playing dough...she was laughing,saying stop it it's disgusting...

But to me it went totaly in differend direction...

It took me like just a couple times to squeeze tht soft fat...and i got this almost painful boner and a blood rushed in my brain as when a virgin school boy sees his teacher's bare boobs:))))

Guys...i was on fire...

She like noticed and start saying..oh my god..i knew you're sick but tht sick...it's a whole new chapter:))))

I was like,i know...for me too...don't have a fuckin' clue where's this came from...

I like fitness chicks not chubby....but the truth to the matter was that i like to look at fitness girls...but i like to touch something else...

So we had this raging sex tht night...laughed about it like crazy but next morning we woke up...and i was kidding about my fat fatish,but ass soon as i start touching her fat again...shit...i almost rapped her:))))

So i was thinking...how's this possible...but if you just think about it everything is quite clear...firstly..when you fuck...you don' look at the women from five meters distance...she is so close to you that all you basicly have is a sence of touch...

And we were analysing it...i said like...take my biceps for instance...even when i get fat you don't get alot fat there so it's pretty lean muscle...i was like...touch it,feel it,squeeze it...it's like so dense,and hard...almost plastic and lifeless...

But touch fat..it's soft,it's feminine..well at least from my own men point of view..but realy...i like girls to be the oposite of me...cuzz i'm a guy...and asking same things i have.. from a girl is fuckin' gay...

Now i'm not saying tht people who fuck lean chicks are gay...i'd fuck anyone or anything without coock and balls so...i'm just describing my personal views...

 Now i'd still like my wife to get lean but totaly not because of me or wht i want,.,but because she realy likes the sport and train hard and of course she would like to look as she does...

But also tht thing about self confidence...think tht that would be a skyrocketing for her...cuz success is one of the best turn ons ever...

And wht can be more sexier than strong,successful and self confidend women😍😍😍😍

#likeagirl #likeagirl #likeagirl

Have a great weekend everybody❤️








Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar