Instagram
Instagram

fredag 28 februari 2014

A flashback...

Ok...so i'm at the gym today killing it...allright...everything's good,i'm having a good pump i'm done with my chest and triceps,feels great and just when i started with my biceps...baaam...i saw something which i didn't like...at all...

There's this guy in the gym..more of a kid but let's say...a guy...he's like around 20...somethin' he's kinda skinny but totaly athlethic..quite strong and pretty ripped...

Looks a bit weird but not in a bad way just quiet boy that trains realy hard and i would eve say serious...but just you know,..never talks with nobody and stuff...and i have a feeling that he's from poland or russia...some eastern eu country..

Now he was always dressed a bit weird,again not in a bad way but no conventional training clothes,just some shorts and some washed out tshirt...but you know...who cares,right...

Until today...today...just by accident...i've looked at his shoes...and i had this realy,realy uncomfortable flashback from my childhood...

His shoes...man,they didn't looked good...they were at least fige to ten years old,the colour almost disappeared and they were thorn apart...the left one had such big hole that you could clearly see his sock and the right one was no better..

I just thought to my self...why the fuck?!!!

He's realy into sport you can see it within five seconds,he train every day...he could affort a normal fuckin' pair of shoes..god i felt like shit...

First because of him i couldn't stop thinking about the boy who lives in sweden wearing this shitty shoes...but i was even more fucked up because i know exactly how he must be feeling...

I wore shoes like that...worst than that...you know now...i wouldn't even care,maybe just to have my feet dry but back then i rember coming to school almost an hour before everybody cuzz i used to travel to school alot and from the bus station to the school i had my shoes,feet,socks...completely wet...

So i remember i woud climb up and sit in the window so i could place my feet on this warm radiator we had in our classroom so my feet get warm..,but as soon as other children would start coming i'd move away because i was too embarrassed for everybody to see what i'm wearing...

I've seen this kid lookin' at me with sort of respect for muscles and shit...and i just wanted to tell him that i would like to help him with his workout any way i can...but i had this fear at the same time that he might think that i feel sorry for him...and that probably made him feel even more like shit...and as a matter of fact i did felt very sorry for him but i also felt responsible...i don't even know why...

I just don't think that footwear should be a problem for anybody...and no matter how positive i try to be and to look at the bright side of every picture...something like this gets me...so hard...

I'm at my work while i'm writin' this and i try wipe my tears before everybody start to think that i'm crazy or something...

Lot of times peopse ask me...andrija,where do you get this motivation to train,to eat,to do cardio...i would say...i'm all good...but how about we go to that kid and ask him the same question...

That's your motivation right there....

Have a great weekend friends....



Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar