Instagram
Instagram

måndag 10 februari 2014

Gym conspiracy..

I'm getting to the gym yhe other day for all of you from around it's sats gym...swedish biggest gym franchise..



and there was this sign in front of the girls dressing room saying herrar..which means men...and ok...every now and then they switch that cuzz they need to fix something likw water or toilets so they need all day acces to those rooms.
   I did my workout..took a shower and as i do sometimes,after shower i weigh my self ...

Suprise...i,m 0,6-0,7kg lighter than that morning efter waking up...and i had breakfast and at least 2-2,5l of liquid but...who knows...i tought...

Getting to my locker..preparing my clothes and shit...and again..what i usualy do...i hit a few poses..just to see my self where i am...and then baaam!!!

My heart stopped for a second...guys..in that fuckin' mirror i saw an anorectic boy...with no fucking size...at all!!!!!

Whatta fuk..was my first tought....whatta fuk happened to me:(((

I had to take a deep breath and come down...then...i fuckin' realized...i'm in a girls dressing room...

What's happening is that...these motherfuckers,want their costomers feel good about themselfs so they put these cheating mirrors so you seam more the way you like...

So that's why i had a feeling that i'm freakin' ronnnie coleman when i look at myself in the men's dressing room mirror and that's also why i looked like i just got out from chemotherapy in a girls room...

Those assholes...

But you know what...i don't even fuckin' blame them...people like to be lied about everything..especialy about how they look...cuz 90% of them find truth hard to handle...so fuckin' sick...

Even when i think better...at lower area where the weights are..mirrors makes you look wider while upstairs where machines are...where there's more of those spa-people mirrors make you look waaay smaller...

Well..mistery solved...another conspiracy right before our eyes...and i belive that's everywhere...

   Damn:))))

P.S. 
If you find this stuff interesting enough that you would like to be notified about my new articles...feel free to send me a friend request on facebook,i'll be more than happy to accept it....and if you wish to put a comment,good or bad,you can do that on FB or directly on blog by choosing an option "anonymus",cuzz it's easiest way:)))
And...thank you for reading!!!!

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar