Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 20 februari 2014

Starting a company...

Hey guys...sorry for not checkin' in for so long i have this tought about registering a small company which is gonna serve me to give people a personal trainer services...i know,it's a big market and i know people are generaly just shit scared  of me but still...i belive there are gonna be a few of them who actualy would like my help as well...

I don't even know is it gonna be any realisation of this project i made up in my head but one thing i'm certain off....

First for all of you that live in sweden my price is gonna be lower than the price of ordinary SATS pt-training session.

And maybe there are people who have even lower prices but one thing i'm positive about...

There's no one person out there that is charging what i do while having 21 years of solid expirience in bodybuilding sport...period!

Sorry again...if you have any ideas or suggestions,critics...whatev...let me know...and i'll write more details as soon as i get some free time!!!

Take care ya all!

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar