Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 12 mars 2014

When she's right,she's right

Hi guy's..how's it hangin'...

I'm at the gym tge other day lifting weights,minding my own buiseness...and there's this girl..like little tougher one...you know...lifts a bit heavier,have a few tatoos and stuff...she's like workin' out too and time to time i can see her checkin' me out...

But not like sexual...i think...but just like..who are you..haven't seen you around..and stuff..

Ok,she's doing her thing i do mine..as soon as i'm done...i run to a treadmills section to do my 20-30min cardio at the end of my workout...

So i did my cardio,wiped off the sweat from that treadmill and hitting my way to the locker room...

As i'm walking towards there...i see her walking in the oposite direction towards me...an now she's like...staring at me...

I'm wearin' my headset with rammstein or something on the loudest ...so there's no point of trying to hear anything...but she was totaly aware if that..

So without any words..she simply started waving at me...like...HEY YOU!!!

i looked at her suprised,but as soon as i tried to take off that music from my head she did onother thing...

After that HEY YOU waving...she put two fingers on over her mouth and gave me a smile...like..HEY YOU...MORON...YOU SHOULD SMILE SOMETIME:)))))

Hahaha...that's so weird to expirience in sweden..i just menage to tako off my head set...and say...YEAH I KNOW!!!

I mean...i know realy..i should...it's just soooo hard to do that in the gym...when you are in pure pain...lifting extremely heavy weights...and on top of that to even smile....fuck that..i can't:))))

But i should..i know...other wise people will keep being afraid of me and to expirience me as a total asshole...

Well any ways it was funny and she made my day...but she also kinda made me think...

But it's so goddamn hard:)))

Take care everybody...and don't forget to smile:))))))))))))))





Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar