Instagram
Instagram

måndag 9 september 2013

Coming back to life:)))

Hey now...well it's been like...for ever...at least for me it was...since i haven't been here in stockholm..and i gotta tell you guys..it feels good...it feels real and right,i guess...i don't know it's just that i'm glad i'm back,that's all !!!

I was away for one and a half month and it's not that it wasn't nice there it's just that it was too much...i got tired of it and you should be back before you get that feeling..but,i'm not complaining..at least i was fortunate enough to have a vacation so i'll just shut up!

Today is my first real day..real i mean working day,cause yesterday was sunday and it was as we were still on vacation...my wife and i took a massive walk down town,the weather was perfect,we were at some event called "taste of stockholm" wich as it seems to me wasn't very succesfful but for us it didn't matter...we drank coffee while having this ridiculously beautiful view of stockholm's sunset so it felt great...




But today was that..."back to reality" day..i went to the gym...my gym,even got time to use sauna for a while,took a long shower no rush,no stress,just the way i like it:)))

About serbia...it's a long story...personaly for me..serbia treated me well,but seeing other people and the way they live their lives there...well it's...not good...and i'm aware that there's nothing i can do about it to help..and it sucks...

I've seen alot of people from serbia like me,working and living somewhere else...and for lot of them that gap between them and those poor people make them feel superior and important...and they behave like that..well as long as you ask me...i felt like shit because of that,nothing else...

Any hoo...i'm here,i'm back...turning the page...startin' out with keeping track what i eat,when i train,what i do...since vacation gave me as a present 15 kg of fat that i need to burn now...but,as i said...no complains...

....later...


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar