Instagram
Instagram

lördag 31 augusti 2013

Still here....


Me...right now:)))

Watta fuk guys..i know why do i even bother writing this shit if i take a pause for the cause for like one month or so...bullshit i know but it's so hard for me without having internet all the time to write any thing to be honest...

I have this wifi in my cafe but it's kinda roude to stare at my phone while i'm meating somebody...now i came here alone so it's ok...

I'm stuck here in serbia seven more days and next saturday i'm home...funny that i call sweden home but you know what...those lyrics "where i lay my head is home",realy describes me...so i kinda got  used to be here but still i miss my routines and my gym and my piece an quilt...and my me-time...and...do i sound like an old farth...yeah i know...

Right now i'm here havin' coffee and 1liter bubble water...it's saturday night my wife is probably in the club already...starting the wild night...and i dressedmy self for running,so i might stop by at the club just to check in...and i'm on my way for an evening cardio...

It's good that here everybody knows me so i hope i woun't have trouble to get in the club with my reatarded outfit...and the fact that i'm gonna go to that kind of place dressed the way i'm dressed...once again says that i'm an old farth...

What can i say...i'm boring...i know...

I just want my life back:))))

Later....
My wife,her best friend and me at some crazy rock concert...


While i was running this kinda pinned my eyes...didn't like it at all...it says "serbia to  serbs"....not cool...


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar