Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 11 december 2012

hello friends and enemies:-)

.....heeeellllloooo you guys...it's been a long time since i haven't write anything on facebook,blogg,or basicly anywhere...no like,no comment...nothing.the reason for this were of course,my precontest preparations...diet,three workouts a day,and plus full time job...you can not imagine how unsocial you become...you don't wanna talk,hangout...be social in any way...you just think about what you gonna have for your next meal,or when you gonna do you next cardio...no interest for anything else.
  i was kinda awere of that even at that time so i used to apoligizing to my wife several times a day for bein an asshole...well it took me two meals and one good night sleep to get almost normal..so now i'm happy about it...not that i wasn't happy then,because all that suffering and pushing yourself above the limits,made me satisfied...in some sick way...but what can i say...it did.
  now,as a promised to some of you,but for the most to my self...i'm startin' out this new blogg of mine wich i attend to update any chance i get...naturaly,i'm gonna writte about bodybuilding since i'm so into that,but i'll also try to put my life in it...the way i think,the way i look at things and stuff that are going on around me so any of you who might read this can get to know me as a person,not just as a bodybuilder...well i can call my self now a bodybuilder since i won this competition...before this i used to say i train bodybuliding but i'm not one...as i say a work as a chef i'm not a chef...gordon is a chef and caling me chef too is a fuckin' joke...hehee...oh yeah i swear alot so...you know!
   i have decided to write this stuff in english,i think that it's most convinient for the most of you...don't be suprised about my gramatics...it sucks in so many levels,and also you've already noticed that i don't use capital lettlers...i hate them...so boring...
   so to make the long story short( to late for that)...visit me here every now and then...ask me questions if you have...give me critics if you have the balls..heheh just kidding,tell me how much i suck,and anything that's on your mind...i'll try to be as honest as i can...for you,for me to feel better...so...i am andrija sandor...and this is my life...enjoy!

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar