Instagram
Instagram

söndag 19 november 2017

There are two kinds of people in the world✌🏾


Heya babezzz😘😘😘

I wanted to write about this for very long time now but somehow I always find something more intelligent like...dick size or ass to mouth and the issues that comes with it..so,yap😂😂😂

But in all seriousness..I’d like to point out my observation on this thing...two kinds of people...

First kind...good students,intelligent...very reserved and calculated people that won’t ever try to play heroes or anything...very intellectual people!

Usually this kind is not super courageous and crazy but...but rather moderate and decent people that everyone wants as neighbors or friends and definitely partners...

Usually more intelligent people with pretty slim or pretty chubby bodies but almost never well trained..and muscular.

Sexually,these people need a bit more than a presence of another human in order to get horny...often have very low sexual drive when they have something on their mind,financial problems,emotional,life,death,sickness....but in a good mood they function normally...

Not very slutty people either...

The other kind is the one that can fuck 24/7😁

You guessed it...that’s me😂😂😂

Don’t know if I can fuck 24/7 but in school I’ve done shit🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

This other kind is specific to be very ballsy in certain situations,we differ from the first kind in a way that we almost never have problem to get into an argument or even a fight without thinking too much about it..

We’re good for sports because we’re very physical (and not intellectual☺️)and that’s probably why in school we’re not really the shapest knife in a drawer😂😂😂 

It’s really good to know what kind of a person you are because you need to know how to choose your battles...

In other words...intellectual types should push their bodies into being active instead of just embracing their intellectual abilities...and being sutty time to time is really good for you guys:)))

Same goes for me,I can be like...everyone should train a..it’s healthy..when the truth to the matter is I train cuz I love it not cuz it’s healthy...so my mission is to become more...well,smart..which is pretty fuckin impossible,but...😂😂😂

Anyway you get the picture...but...

There’s one more kind..a very special one..thos motherfuckers own this fuckin world...

They are physical,sexual and mental geniuses!

I had the privilege to get to know a few of those fuckers,mostly women...I’m telling you guys,they see things we cannot see...

They they are super healthy,physically active,school was a walk in the park for them and when they fuck..oh boy I can imagine they rip off your dick and bring it home😍

Those people are supreme,they are simply...better....

Have an amazing week peeps😘😘😘







Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar