Instagram
Instagram

söndag 12 november 2017

A break up is NEVER out of the blue☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾

Heeeeeyyyyyyyaaaaaaaa😘😘😘 
Wharup bitchezzzzzzzzz😊😊😊😊 

Here I am again on a beautiful Sunday morning shitting all over other people’s life’s😂😂😂

Nah...I really don’t do that...actually I recently said that the content of my blog is at least 50 percent useful to me and should be applied to my life,work,relationships..etc...so chill🤓

Today I wanna tell something about relationships..since we all know by now that I’m an expert in that:)

This I’m saying not just because I happen to have a marriage that I’m super-grateful for,but also any relationship in my life...

I really believe I’m a relationship builder..but sadly there’s A LOT of people out there that simply can’t be in any kind of a relationship because they have trust issues☹️

You know that million and one story like ”omg..everything went smooth and then he/she left me”???

Well let me tell you something...it’s your fault!

Let’s say you’re boyfriend started to fuck another pussy and realized he wanna be with her...ok...that’s not your fault,but....

Usually he haven’t been fucking her from the last weekend...if he left you,that’s probably cuz them two are been fucking for some time already,right?

Now comes the fun part...

You’re fault is because you weren’t close enough and because of that..you weren’t able too notice he’s acting weird!!!

Now since I don’t wanna be that guy who’s only pointing out what’s wrong...I’ll give you the potential solutions to the problem...since you’ll probably ask me..”so what the fuck should I supposed to do?

You should be intimate with him...

You know..when I feel that a girl won’t take too well if I directly tell her..you’re fat,or you’re putting too much makeup or you dress like a circus diva...or whatever..then I WON’T FUCKIN’ TELL HER!!!

But the fact that I’m not telling you doesn’t change the fact that I feel that way...and if we’re in a relationship that’s gonna fucking drive me insane...not because you put on a make up like a drag-queen but because I feel I’m not allowed to tell you that!

You give me no space to do and say what ever the fuck I wanna say...

I hear people everyday saying “I don’t wanna change over someone”...well then if you’re not perfect...you’ll die alone!

You have to change...cuz when you start to live with someone all the sudden every time you get back home from work..he or she is there...every time you go the toilet to brush your teeth there’s a possibility that it’s gonna stink cuz he or she just took a major shit a minute before...money..don’t get me even start with that shit....

But if the changing demands from your partner you find offensive and something you actually don’t wanna change...THEN LEAVE..DON’T WAIT UNTIL YOU START CREATING IMAGINARY YOUR MUTUAL LIFE IN YOUR HEAD AND THEN REALIZE HE’S BANGING OTHER GIRL...ITS PAINFUL!!!!

You need to be honest..brutally honest and that’s it...

If you can’t trust anyone to that level,then you have an issue you need to fix..it’s a trust issue and you need to deal with it alone first!

If you have a committed relationship with a person and you have your childhood friend knows something about you that your boyfriend/girlfriend doesn’t know about....

ITS YOUR FUCKIN FAULT REGARDLESS OF WHAT HE OR SHE HAD DONE TO YOU!!!

I say if you say nice things about me I’ll like you,but once you say shit about me..I’ll fuckin love you..

Cuz negative feedback is the last thing people wanna give you these days...but if there’s a person close to me that’s not telling me something about me that’s bad...I don’t find that person my friend!

And for my wife telling me everything is the biggest must ever..no matter how uncomfortable it may be!

Let people tell you shit,let people be comfortable in telling you shit,make your partners feel always comfortable with telling you stuff..stuff you do wrong,stuff you should change...

I’m not saying accept that and change blindly but it will definitely help you understanding how others see you...and if on top of that,you know that the person is telling you this loves you very much....you gotta start asking yourself some questions...

Of course....if you don’t think you’re perfect...if that’s so..then stay perfect😘







Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar