Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 1 november 2017

Life is today

Hey guys:)) How’s life?
Here,everything’s fine I’m working,working out and eating,pretty much so..it actually great:)))

So..people often get to ask me questions like..what are you waiting for...

And this is about everything about life basically...

What are you waiting for...why you don’t have children,or why you don’t finally learn Swedish or go to school what are you waiting for,or find a better job what are you waiting for,why don’t you compete in bodybuilding,what are you waiting for..so any aspect of life...

Like last year for example my wife said I need to start going to school for Swedish language. I just got my second job and I knew that it’s gonna be hell to achieve everything...

But my wife was like cmon..you’ll manage absolutely..try it at least...

So I applied got my place in that evening school and then boom...

On top of everything we decided to move...so we had to live with my i laws it’s super far away and it was literally impossible so by the time we bought our new place which was like 3-4 months...my right to go to school was gone!

So it’s not the end of the world I can apply again right...

Yes but let me tell you something about human behavior...

QUITTING IS A HABIT JUST LIKE WINNING!!!

Once you start being okay with quitting it becomes a habit in every aspect of your life...you become like everybody else,a person with no structure,no consistency and no inner passion for anything!

So that’s why I choose my battles..not because I’m not eager to be rich,successful father,husband and basically human being...no I want all those things..but I’m just being realistic!

I competed once and I know how much fuckin money you need to invest in someone my level...

I don’t have that...and that it...stop waiting..I’m not waiting for anything..just literally learn how to live with the fact that you might never compete again..period!

Just let it go...

Don’t do something today in a shitty way..relax,work hard and if and when you see the real opportunity,then you go and do it right!!!

So it’s not that I’m not doing EVERYTHING I would do if I was about to compete..I eat my food,I train I do my cardio..everything...but...

I refuse do make my presence miserable over things I would like but right now I cannot do!

I simply learned how to be happy while being unsatisfied..cuz truth to be told..I don’t think a person can ever be completely satisfied!

With that being said I say,stop worrying so much and stop waiting...live now cuz life is today❤️

Have a nice day😘





Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar