Instagram
Instagram

söndag 18 juni 2017

My thoughts about...

I Hey everyone:)

 This one has been going on in my head for who knows how long..so here it is...

I believe we're doing a serious damage to ourselves and our kids and this thing is going on for who knows how long...

I believe we need to introduce our kids to nudity way before we usually do and here's why...

I keep talking to this amazing looking women and I keep hearing things such as..no I'm not pretty,I'm fat,I'm not hot..yeah,who wants to be with me...and it's literally breaking my heart...

What happened to these young and beautiful women to think and feel that way?

Society!!!

Their most common answer is..well Victoria Secret model are hot,not me..

Or..I need to lose weight to be hot,or my butt is flat or my stomach is fat..blah,blah..

My ex girlfriend used to have a real problem with taking her brah off when we fuck...why,cuz she have small boobs...

This is sick to the point it gets scary,ok..and if you ever plan to have kids..please think about it...

How many of you will have your daughters and sons look like photo models..huh...not much..but would you therefore like to have kids that are sexually scared for life..probably not!

So my point and idea is..since we are helpless as very young..we need our parents to provide us with stuff we need...

So if we're hungry,our parents get us food..thirsty,water...so firs sexual desire happens from the age of 4-5 so let me ask you a one simple question...

Are we all evil because of that..or should we give some medicine to our kids to kill their sexual desires that we consider too early???

Or should we..the way most of our parents did..simply avoid the subject until some moron kid from school decides to be a teacher...

Kids need socializing so therefore we gather them in small groups in order to fulfill their needs..so..what should we do when they get horny..cuz all of you know that your sons got hard even when you've changed their diaper...then what..ignore..make them feel guilty first time you see you baby girl touching herself????

We were taught that sex is filthy and not good..even in modern society we say..you better do this or that or I'm gonna fuck you..meaning,put you in a submissive position..

I believe we can easily change that,by organising a group session with adult supervision where kids are going to play naked..exactly because of that..to make our kids comfortable around each other naked.

Jow I'm not saying we should make them fuck when they're five..but more like to watch,touch,explore and satisfy their curiosity...

At that young age..5-6 and above..they will totally behave instinctively..and without following any social norms...and that the key actually...for them to learn that we can be sexy and attractive in all shapes,races and forms...

When I was a little boy,my mom was about to pick me up from daycare and all the babysitters and mothers were waiting for her..saying that's his mother...after a short my mom realized that everyone were pissed because I took a couple of girls in a boy's room and talked them into taking off their clothes and I took off mine so we could show each other our stuff:)))

Now how cute is that..or...we should maybe punish me in that case and cut off clitorises of those girls because they behave like Devil took them..as they sadly do in some highly intelligent countries...

Some guys like small tits,some like big..some girls like big guys some don't there are no rules of what's sexy and what not cuz to me and to you not always same person is sexy...

I had sex first time when I was 14-15 can't say for sure and I'm very happy and grateful for that..on top of that it was the girl that I dated for two years and loved like crazy...so that's great but for example..I always liked to ask women do they rub their pussies..and..

Believe it or not NONE of them told me yes..so to me the reality was..hey women are not that horny!
 
Btw these women I fucked so it's not like I asked a stranger in public transport or something:)

Now I create a perversion over that due to wrong information or a lie if you will but those girls had one too..because they didn't lie just cuz they were bored they lied because they didn't want to sound like sluts...so them as well someone fuked up by explaining that feeling sexual desire makes you cheap and less valuable:-/

Sex is good,it's healthy it's natural stress reliever,and even though it's not essential for our physical survival it's extremely important for our mental health...

When we present our kids sex and sexual desire from very early age..the age that nature established already...as something beautiful and healthy and emotional and just very important,we would decrease all different kinds of shit including even things like rape or murder.

Thank you❤️



Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar